4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Best lip balm I have used in this price range. I have very dry lips that not even Burt's Bee lip balm work on my lip. This lip balm provides instant relief he second you put it on and moderate time length of moisture. It does feel rich on lip but not very greasy. The smell is a delightful sweet smell. Taste with a hint of sweetness too, if you like your lip balm completely tasteless. The finish has a bit shine with it. The packaging for this prodect is fairly minimum, Pearly light blue tube with clear cap. A very simple and easy to use package. Price is outstanding for what it does. I would totally recommend this to anyone .

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is probably my favorite out of all the Blistex formulations for overnight hydration. I actually assumed I would hate it because it *looks* minty, but after double checking the ingredient list and not seeing peppermint oil - I gave it a try. There is no taste or scent. I can apply this at night before bed and wake up with very soft lips. The SPF is only 15 but at least it's chemically stable. Something I'd like to point out is the ingredient list is in alphabetical order, unlike most labels in the US that go from most to least content. The ingredient list still impresses me because it is packed with hydrating ingredients. I'm surprised the price tag isn't considering all the natural sourced oils and extracts. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (515 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I am a long time fan and habitual wearer of Blistex Silk & Shine lip balm but recently tried the Ultra Rich Hydration formula to deal with dry winter weather. I do not like this at all. It has a scent and taste that I just do not like. There is nothing particularly wrong with the formula itself, it is a good barrier balm for your lips, I don't know that it is actually "hydrating", but I'm not convinced that any balm truly hydrates your lips, rather I think they protect them more than anything. It's not a bad option if you can deal with the odd scent/taste of it.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55