Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color

Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color

3.9

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Flavor (Aroma), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate. /- May Contain: Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15859), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 (CI 45410).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got the really dark purple shade and its totally horrible, the fórmula to dry i had to take it off instantly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased two of these as a recommendation from my vintage makeup group, cherry cobbler and red velvet cake. The cherry cobbler is a bit bright but I do like the formula, and the bright red doesn't look bad. I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks, and these are as lightweight as people say they are.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got butter cream frosting & I love it. Beautiful pale milky color wears well & doesn’t shrivel up my lips like most liquid lipsticks. I like to put a lipgloss over the top like Buxom White Russian. This is totally matte. I really prefer lipgloss to lipstick but you can’t beat a lipstick like this that won’t transfer. #worksforme #winning I will rebuy more colors!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the most underrated liquid lipsticks on the market. They go on beautifully, they dry down extremely well, they wear for a long time...and the price point literally cannot be beat. I have the Molten Chocolate Cake and Cinnamon Toast and....none of my other lipsticks get worn! Perfect chocolate girl nude. I highly recommend.

on 7/8/2017 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I wasn't really a fan of this product. I bought shade 24, Strawberry Sundae. It's a sweet, peachy light pink color that's very pretty.

The formula felt very drying and heavy, though it was fairly long lasting for me. It was also a bit sheer. The packaging is cute, and the applicator was fine. The color is true to the packaging and it also smells quite nice. It's completely matte and transfer proof.

For the price, it's a good product. However, the fact that it was so heavy and dry feeling really was a deal breaker for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I just got this in creme brulee. I love it! it smells and even taste sweet, dries quickly, looks smooth in lips. My only issue is the color doesn't seem to last very long but that could be cuz I have such a light shade. I'm deffiantly going to be purchasing more shades!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this. It's super pigmented and lasts a long time. The only con for me is after re-applying after lunch I really can't apply again that day because it dries out and looks kinda ew. Tried putting some plain chap stick over it to moisturize and it turned it from dried matte to messy gloss with it running all over the place. I will repurchase just can't apply more than 2X a day. Very pigmented and again long lasting.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

These creams could be a hit or miss for you; for me, these were a definite miss. I wanted to love these matte lip creams but..

1. They dried my lips out so HORRIBLY, to the point of me needing lip oil to re-moisturize after just 2 hours of wear.
2. Made my lips burn.
3. Made my lips peel after use, as if they were sun burned.
4. Were nearly impossible to remove without a makeup removing wipe.

The applicator is a doe foot shape, with a tiny well in the center for gathering product so you can apply to the lips with one application. The problem I found with this, is that the formula is so watery and weird, that you need a lip brush to get a precise line. This product definitely does not stay inside the lines of the lips upon application, and I found that it takes about 30 seconds to fully dry, which is a lot of time if you're in a hurry.

Also I wanted to mention if you make a mistake, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to remove without having a cutip and makeup remover handy. Unfortunately, this happened to me at work and I had to use lotion to remove the product off my face because a tissue was crumbling and making a huge mess, as well as removing my foundation altogether.

Bottom line, this product didn't work for me; I would definitely suggest the NYX matte lip crèmes over these.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

As per the Modern Matte lipsticks, these came to Canada but cost $8.45 CAD at my Canadian Dollar Store. I do love them, but hate that they raised the price as it's not the exchange rate. Ok rant over (lol), otherwise this is amazing! I'm anywhere b/n an NC 40-45 and purchased "Tiramisu" which is that perfect nude-ish browny pink I love so much. The smell is delicious, like cup-cakes or vanilla but not gross or chemically. It covers all of my lip imperfections and only 2 swipes I get full coverage that lasts for hrs. It's not overly drying either. Although they are pricey for what they are, I will buy more in the near future.

on 3/31/2017 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the shade Creme Brulee, which looks like a pale pink in the tube, but turns into a berry shade on the lips. It is a moussey consistency and very easy to apply and layer, and it dries very quickly without making my lips look like the sahara desert. The main qualm I have with it is the wear time. After it is dry, it does not transfer from the lips. But eating any sort of food that contains oil will make the inner half of my lips completely wear off. I was hoping that this matte lip product would be able to withstand some oils, but it does not. Also, do not try applying a gloss on top because that will make the entire product slide off your lips.

Popular Lips Products