Jordana Cosmetics Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color

Jordana Cosmetics Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color

3.8

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Flavor (Aroma), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate. /- May Contain: Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15859), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 (CI 45410).

on 12/2/2018 3:02:00 AM

I own 3 colors which all look really good however the problem is these lip colors are very very drying and they flake. I noticed they flake on the middle part of my lips which makes me look funny if I don't touch up. They are also extremely drying. The only thing they have done well is create flattering shades.

on 9/24/2018 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this product in one shade, Sugarberry Crumble.
It was a little difficult to decide what score to give this one, because while I LOVE the deep raspberry color, I’m less than enthusiastic about the formula.
I’m not a fan of liquid lipsticks in general, and this one’s formula, while awkwardly runny when wet, is drying once it sets. The finish is absolutely matte, and it’s long-lasting. If you can get it on straight, you’re good for several hours; the color even persists through light meals. I put a drop of gloss on top, and that compromises the lipstick's longevity slightly. There’s a faint, slightly cloying scent/taste, but I find it easy to ignore.
I love Jordana, a brand which offers a large selection of good-quality, cruelty-free products in a wide selection of shades, and the color of this lipstick is delicious enough to make the drawbacks of the formula worth dealing with.

If Jordana would tweak the formula a bit to make it less drying, and replace the doe-foot applicator with a brush, I don’t think they’d be able to keep this one in stock!

on 7/16/2018 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

PROS:
• No transfer
• Inexpensive

CONS:
• Extremely crumbly since the moment you apply
• Patchy, can't be applied evenly, the applicator doesn't add color but rather takes it off
• Wear time is very short (shorter than with a normal lip gloss) because of the flakiness
• Unpleasant synthetic scent
• Drying to the point where your lips feel like they're burning
• Don't last through meals (they immediately crumble off)
• The applicator isn't that precise
• Limited color range, mostly bold shades

Overall, 2/10. I have the shade Mango Sorbet which is a stunning shade. Unfortunately, this formula is horrifying. So patchy that it can't be applied properly at all. Not to mention that it is so drying that it burns my lips, and it flakes off immediately after application and the flakes get stuck between teeth. Absolutely disgusting. Worst liquid lipstick I've tried (and I've tried plenty). Stay miles away from this.

I picked this up in sweet Marsala wine. As a fan of quite a few Jordana products, I can absolutely say this is NOT one of them. Smells delicious and the color is beautiful, but it goes on SOOO patchy :( And, just to mention, I do own and use quite a few similar “type” lipsticks (ABH, Kat Von D, Sephora, NYX) so I’m not new to the liquid lipstick game or anything. Unfortunately, I just couldn’t get this one (and in this particular color) to work for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Doesn't last ALL day, but for $5 I'll just reapply it. I have this in multiple colors. Doesn't dry out my lips too bad. If you're having a greasy meal, this will definitely come off.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got the really dark purple shade and its totally horrible, the fórmula to dry i had to take it off instantly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased two of these as a recommendation from my vintage makeup group, cherry cobbler and red velvet cake. The cherry cobbler is a bit bright but I do like the formula, and the bright red doesn't look bad. I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks, and these are as lightweight as people say they are.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I just got this in creme brulee. I love it! it smells and even taste sweet, dries quickly, looks smooth in lips. My only issue is the color doesn't seem to last very long but that could be cuz I have such a light shade. I'm deffiantly going to be purchasing more shades!

I got butter cream frosting & I love it. Beautiful pale milky color wears well & doesn’t shrivel up my lips like most liquid lipsticks. I like to put a lipgloss over the top like Buxom White Russian. This is totally matte. I really prefer lipgloss to lipstick but you can’t beat a lipstick like this that won’t transfer. #worksforme #winning I will rebuy more colors!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the most underrated liquid lipsticks on the market. They go on beautifully, they dry down extremely well, they wear for a long time...and the price point literally cannot be beat. I have the Molten Chocolate Cake and Cinnamon Toast and....none of my other lipsticks get worn! Perfect chocolate girl nude. I highly recommend.