Erno Laszlo Daily Moisture Protection Lotion SPF 15

No Image

4.8

on 11/14/2016 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have a very sensitive skin with oily t-zone. I like this moisturiser. I have been using it for couple weeks now. It is moisturising enough ( I use serum on my cheeks) and does not brake me out. The only downside is that it's not matifying enough, so I need to use a bit of powder if I put foundation on. But overall a good moisturiser. Price wise it's not very cheap, but if you look at other moisturisers, they usually come in 30ml or 50ml, so really works out similar. I will see how it feels in couple months time, but for now it feels fine.

on 6/29/2013 6:23:00 PM

So far I am very happy with this skincare regime. As far as this moisturizer - the scent is light and a little goes a long way which easily justifies the cost. Typically I have a gleam late into the day but have not had one since I have started to use this product. The only thing I am not thrilled about is the packaging. I worry once it starts to run low it may be a pain to get out. But, so far so good.

This is one of those "a litle goes a long way" products so don't be put off by the price. This is a very effective daily moisturizer. It's hydrating but non-greasy and I have had good results with this item. It comes in a substantial, frosted glass pump for ease of use. I got turned on to this product from a sample. I have no experience with any other Erno Lazlo product but I am loyal to this one.

on 4/4/2011 5:05:00 PM

I am a loyal customer to this product. I love the way it makes my skin feel. The fragrance is nice, but not too strong. I love that it already contains SPF 15.

Popular Face Skincare Products