3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

Broken out within ten minutes of using it :/ Left my skin feeling dry.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Update: I find this leaves a film on my skin. I will be going back to my old cleanser which cleans very well and leaves no film. I will try this again in chillier weather. I did not want to love this cleanser but I do. I have allergies to ragweed and experience no reaction to this cleanser. It is mucus-y in texture which is a little off putting but I love the spreadability. It foams ever so slightly and is very soothing. I even love the non-scent of it. It has regulated my combo skin. I was fighting through the changing seasons. Spring lasted 3 days and then we jumped into summer and we have been living through 90+F since and my face freaked out. My rosacea was in hyper mode and I had breakouts and oil. So different from the winter when I was dry and struggling with flakes. This cleanser was so soothing and de-sensitizing for me. Sometimes a little makeup is left on my jawline and that is after a double cleanse so it is not the greatest for removing makeup. But it works with my oil cleanser and my eye makeup is gone without irritation. Will definitely buy again

About reviewer (1598 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is my new HG cleanser! I've just repurchased it as I've nearly finished my first bottle and I very very rarely finish cleansers. I've tried so many over the years and my skin seems to be quite picky and easily dried out by cleansers. This cleanser is a cloudy white, silky gel (very similar in colour and initial texture to Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser) and then it's very silky on the skin and has a subtle lather. It's not harsh like a foaming cleanser at all, and it doesn't dry me out. It has a pH of 5.3 (as told to me by PC) so it's perfect for not disturbing the skin acid mantle. It's also fragrance free. The packaging is nice but nothing too exciting. It has a decent amount of product, nice design of the bottle, and is good for travel as it snaps open and closed and won't leak.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

I love PC ive ordered this but didnt read ingredients. Contains marigold and burdock root im allergic and i will give this one away with a warning to someone less sensitive but i think this should be reformulated since its in the calm line. I already miss hydralight one step cleanser

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This is a nice feeling, slightly foaming cleanser that has a gel consistency and feels slightly slippery when first applied. I like that it foams just enough to not be drippy. I don't wear much makeup and it removes it all. Pretty much the only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. The silver bottle and flippy top and color scheme seems a little 'mail order' to me and in my opinion cheapens my perception of what is actually an excellent product.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

Cleans ok but this is not recommended for people who are allergic to ragweed. This cleanser contains two ingredients burdock root and marigold which are from the ragweed family. I will not repurchase this until Paula reformulate the cleanser.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

I HAD THE SAMPLE I thought this had a slightly medicinal. That I can't quite put my finger on l like periwinkle maybe? The wash is gel-like, and similiar to the one in her 'Moisture Boost' line. It goes on thick ,does not lather,and rinses easily. This did not irritate my skin. There are beneficial ingredients here. While they are nice they wash right off. They include vit E as an antioxidant,Coco glycoside as a SII,allantoin, burdock root,marigold and aloe as AI.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool