4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This polish is stunning! A berry purple with an eye catching holo finish, and it's flattering on me... a lot of purples aren't for whatever reason. This applies really well for me, the formula isn't too thick or too watery. A little on the expensive side but worth it, especially since it's a small business. This was one of my first Cupcake polishes and I'll definitely buy more.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is a cult classic for good reason. Nearly opaque in one coat and has a pink flash that glows on the nail. Pictures don't give it justice. If I lost it I'd gladly repurchase.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Other

from

3 years ago

This is the 1st cupcake polish I have ever used and I have to say that I am in love. This is such a great polish in every aspect. I now understand all of the raves on the NB regarding Berry Good Looking. The color is amazing. Such a beauitiful berry colored holo. So bright and perfect. It makes me happy just looking at it in the bottle. Once on it is even better. The formula is perfect, smooth, creamy, well pigmented. The first coat offered full coverage but I used two coat as is my habit. Texture and consistency were both very good. No running or pooling. There were no brush strokes either. Berry Good Looking comes packaged in the standard nail polish bottle with the standard polish brush. It isn't innovative but it works well. Cupcake polishes run about $13 each. A little on the expensive side IMO but well worth it given how perfect this polish is and how well it wears. There was no staining upon removal and I got 5 days wear with no chipping. I love this one and would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (817 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

Cupcake Polish is an American Indi brand. I bought it through their UK distributor. Berry Good Looking is a magenta-purple holo polish. It's a stunner! This polish will definitely get your nails noticed. It's a little on the thick side, which makes it difficult to distribute evenly on the nail. I used 2 coats, but with a careful application, one would have sufficed. Also I had a slight tip wear after just 1 day. For those reasons I marked it down slightly, but because it is so beautiful and unique in my collection, I would repurchase it.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

Numerous of my YT nail polish gurus raved about this polish, so I had to purchase it. It costs $13 on the cupcake polish website, plus shipping. It is no question a beautiful polish. It is a very bright magenta purple with a strong linear holo. I took the photo outdoors to show off the holo. I seriously have not been able to stop looking at my nails with this on. It is highly pigmented, so use a good base coat to avoid staining. It is also a very thick formula, so make sure your brush has lots of polish on it, but don't be intimidated by it. Spread it on, use two coats, then top coat. Gorgeous polish, but definitely "in your face", so if you work in a conservative setting, save this for weekends or vacations! Looks great on short or long nails.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55