Bourjois Sepia 52

No Image

4.7

The BEST blush I have never bought! great color, very long lasting, respect sensitive skin and it is very easy to put it in my bag, there is a mirror and a brush.
A great blush!!!

on 9/10/2004 8:00:00 AM

Iīve been buying Bourjois for about 13 years and I really love those cute little cases the eyeshadows and blushers come in. I also like the fact that the cases have the same color as the blusher and that they come with a little brush and mirror inside (although the brush puts your blush on to streaky). I even like the sweet rosy smell which a lot of people are put off by...
Sepia # 52 is a very warm golden beige/brown color with a pinkish undertone and a hint of shimmer that gives a very natural glow to my cheeks. It has great stayingpower, the texture is very fine (the blusher is baked, not pressed) and pigmentation is high, but this color is still light enough to build up for a more obvious color. Itīs very economical in use as well, I bought mine years ago and thereīs still plenty in the case...

I'm a little put off by the packaging of this product but I guess this is one way for manufacturers to keep prices low and at $13 you cannot go wrong with this product. I use the Sepia for contouring on my face and it works beautifully. The blush is mounded into the little compact and the brush is contoured into the same mounded shape to fit neatly on top of the blush. It must be incredibly finely milled because it has a very soft texture. It seems to be another one of those products that lasts a long time so you get a lot for your money on this one.

Popular Blush Products