Preferred Fragrance Amazing (Incredible by Victoria's Secret)

No Image

4.7

on 11/17/2017 10:58:00 AM

While Incredible has prominent sparkling pear notes, Amazing has a sweet, powdery scent. Though it lacks the complexity of the original, it is a good alternative, since Incredible is a rare find these days. It has a reasonable wear time, with light sillage. I have layered this with other floral scents to round out the notes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing!!! Fruity & vanilla, cheerful & bright...Not the exact same but pretty close to same as original! But regardless, I will rebuy!!!!! Why spend $15 on a travel sized bottle of VS when you can get these for $3.50 & they may not last a super long time but you can reapply. The best brand of designer imposters on the market. I'm not cut out for buying the fancy things in my life but spending $100+ on a bottle of perfume is ridiculous so I won't be doing that as long as preferred fragrances is cranking out these nice perfumes for $3.50 love the VS Pink "wish pink" dupe also. Even bath&bodyworks is disappointing me, their stuff is $12 or $14 for a body spray & I had to toss some of them for not smelling like anything anymore.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this! It is very light and soft. I smell vanilla, some kind of light floral, a little bit of creamy sandalwood and a little sweetness. .... It really is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Just a little note for those who would like to try it... the trial size of this that I bought a little while ago was what seemed like pure alcohol and so I was a little put off by it as I thought how silly to sell this as it is. But I decided to give the large bottle a try (so affordable) and wow! I am so glad I did! Wondering now if the little bottle I bought was just a mess up in production?

Popular Fragrances