RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have been searching and trying many different products to find one that clears my always-broken-out skin, and this is the only product to ever heal my ever-present acne. ;O

I have VERY sensitive skin, along with small pimples that hadn't gone away in 3 months before I used this product. The day after the very first use of this mask, the redness in my old pimples had diminished, and the pimples themselves started to fade away, more than I'd ever seen them before. With regular use of the mask (once or twice per week), my old pimples have gotten less and less noticeable.

5/5 because the mask goes above and beyond my expectations, yet 3/5 for the price because it is so expensive for such a small amount. 3/5 for packaging, too, because the bottle is so small.

I will be repurchasing even though the price is high. This is a miracle product for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am relativity new to the mask thing, but clay masks I have used before and I do like them, for your skin always looks renewed. And this mask isn’t any different.
The sample I got in my Birchbox was a good size so I got to try it for a few days. I took it on a work trip were I would spend a lot time on a construction site in the middle of the tropical jungle, so I really put it to the test, and it was really good. I used it every night after cleansing my skin and it did calm my skin, to the point that during the whole week my face never felt or looked irritated. The problem is that, yes your face is really clean of all dirt, but after washing it off you will probably feel the need for a good moisturizer, especially if you are in the normal to dry skin category. Last note, you can tell it has herbs because the mask has a strong herby smell.