Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 months ago

Clogs your pores and does nothing to matify the skin. Feels light and absorbs quickly, but does not control oil. Will not recommend or repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0
fromMakN

May/31/2018

I have oily skin and big pores, especially my cheeks. This primer is lightweight and absorbes into my skin fast. I like that. I don’t think it does the best job of keeping shine away, but I also use other Porefessional products and they help with that. The price was more than I usually spend, but overall I don’t mind the product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

May/07/2018

Luckily, I bought the mini size of this primer just to try it out, instead of spending the full $28. The quality is just average, it's nothing to obsess over. It does an okay job at making the skin matte, but the staying power isn't very strong. I would still get shiny throughout the day and would have to touch up. Spend your money on a different primer, cause this doesn't live up …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/07/2018

Love the original one for shine and creating smooth matte long wear. needs to be more reasonable prices.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/25/2018

I wanted to like this so badly. I received it as a gift and I adore both the packaging and Benefit in general, so I was expecting that I’d love this stuff as well. Sadly that is not the case. I don’t mind the feel of it at all, it’s very lightweight, but it simply does not do its job. My makeup doesn’t stay on and will end up sliding off the sides of my face by the end of the day if I wear this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/02/2018

I live in the Caribbean where it's very hot and humid. I used to use the MAC Prep and Prime but this works better for me. It feels cool and fresh and keeps my face less shiny for longer (as in eight hours later my face is still pretty intact without any touch-ups or blotting). Would def repurchase.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

Mar/08/2018

I'm super oily and this clogged my pores. I tried with high end and drugstore foundation and didn't work. The oil appeared in less than an hour. I bought the bigger size and I feel is worthless. Maybe is just my skin, if you want to try by yourself, ask for a sample or buy the smaller size.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

Jan/28/2018

I have big pores and oily skin, so this product should be my HG primer!
Nope. My skin transcends what's normally considered 'oily' and turns into 'did BP have another spill on your face?', and my pores look like a topographical map of Mars.
If you have big pores and oily skin, give this a miss.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Jan/16/2018

So this product did a decent job at keeping my t-zone matte. This primer added unwanted texture to my foundation and did not fill my pores in at all. It did keep the makeup from settling into my pores but that was about it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

Dec/27/2017

I may be one of the few to dislike this product. I have very oily skin and large pores, and it does nothing to either one. It keeps me matte for maybe an hour, but the oil always get through. The good thing is that it makes the foundation glide much smoother on the skin.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29