Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Glow Kit

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Glow Kit

4.4

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My favorite highlighter besides Kat Von D’s alchemy. Bright bright smooth glow with some creative tones mixed in.

on 11/17/2017 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had this in "That Glow". LOVE! LOVE! Would definitely repurchase but it's no longer available at Sephora :( It was very creamy and didn't emphasize my pores and wasn't glittery either. It was the perfect glow and I have light skin.

Made in China crap. Now, I'm not against products made in China. I love WetnWild and NYX, BUT, I'll be damned if I spend $40 on any makeup made in China. Fortunately, I received 1 of these for free. I'm so glad I did, because it's garbage, glittery baloney that is way overpriced. I have a glow kit by Adept Cosmetics, which is a no name brand, cost $12, has the exact same ingredients and is made in the same factory -- works great.

on 7/31/2017 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this glow kit is just the perfect highlight kit for people with tan skin. I have the one in sun-dipped and I really love how the colors compliment my skin tone. Summer has a nice golden shine to it which really makes my cheekbones pop and sometimes I would use it as a highlight on my brow bone. Moonstone looks gorgeous and shimmery especially when you're out in the sun. Sometimes I would mix summer and moonstone because I like the glowing radiant effect it brings. I like using tourmaline as a blush since it is like a purple-ish pink and I would apply it below moonstone/ tourmaline. Sometimes I use tourmaline as an eyeshadow and it looks pretty gorgeous on my eyelids. I have been using this kit every day since I bought it in September 2016 and three of the colors have hit the pan. The only one color that I don't use much is bronzed. However, it's a pretty bronzey shade and it gives me a nice sunkissed type of glow when I do wear it. For $40 I think this glow kit is a really good deal since you get 4 highlighters ($10 per highlighter). The pigmentation on these highlights is very very good. if you swatch using your fingers, a lot of product would come on your fingers. It's pretty opaque and blends very easily without giving a chalky look to your face. I really love this product and I can't live without it.

I actually purchased the Moon Child Palette and it was love at first highlight! All 6 colors go well with my fair skin, are original shades and could light up the night! I mean just the tiniest to much and you will look like A Christmas Tree! I usually will take my Luxie Highlighting brush, spray some ELF mist and set on it then pick up some highlighter applying it only to the very good of my cheekbones, bridge of nose, and sometimes the inner corner of my eyes depending on where I'm going. I'll highlight my other areas with something more subtle and the effect is very flattering. I've received many compliments on these highlighters. I do wish it came with nicer, Sturdier packaging especially considering the price. It's just cardboard. Thankfully, they stay put all day/night because it's not a travel friendly Palette for reapplying. I'm seriously considering getting the Aurora Palette

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have this in the "That Glow" version and I love all the highlighters. On my light olive skin, I get the most use out of the pale yellow shade and the darkest shade. I use the pale one for a strong highlight on my forehead, nose bridge, and chin, and the darkest as an eyeshadow. These are smooth and buttery and look so stunning on the skin, and last all day.

on 7/8/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have that glow palette & I love it! This was my second highlight purchase after the Becca Champagne Pop, but for the price, in my opinion this is a better buy because of the option & it doesn't break as easily in comparison to the Becca highlighters. The staying power is great, it lasts all day and they are pigmented.

on 4/28/2017 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love the texture and pigment of this palette. The colors are versatile it gives off a lovely bronze and awesome for brightening contour. i think the packaging needs work; i'd love a mirror to be included, but i would def buy again. I feel like i got four for the price of one!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this highlight! it's nice how there are 4 options to choose from. sometimes i even use it as eyeshadow when i'm going to a party. You can make the highlight bold but also make it suttle which i like a lot. however i will say it doesn't really stay on long for me even when i use setting spray and all that. definitely worth the buy!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this product had been sold out for months so the minute it became available at sephora, i ordered it! i had purchased the ultimate glow kit but returned due to formula. but the sundipped palette didn't disappoint. the formula was amazing. creamy, pigmented and beautiful. the shades in the sundipped kit are beautiful for women of color. i kno this product is 40 bucks but the pans are huge. this is definitely a staple in anyone's kit. get your hands on it before it sales out again!