Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Got mine in Sun-Dipped. For the record, I have fair skin that usually doesn't react well to drug-store bronzer-like highlighters. Nothing against drug-store cosmetics, but I find that they are way too pigmented for my light skin. I use this more as a bronzer than a highlighter and find that the darker Sun-Dipped kit is just perfect for this use. The formula has very subtle sparkles (which I love) and doesn't look overdone or glittery on the face. I just sweep this on with a highlighter brush and go! Looks so natural and flattering on my face and plan to try the darker color on my eyes. Love the versatility of this, even though I may be using it differently than the company intended, but am really loving the look. I plan to try the Sugar Glow kit as well. Great product!

on 3/18/2018 1:16:00 PM

This review is for SUNDIPPED only! Gleam I absolutely hated and returned which made me super hesitant to buy sundipped. But holy moly sundipped is beautiful! It transitions with my skin tone as I get more tanned and then more fair. It’s a lit from within Glow, and stays so well that it lasts through 12 hr nursing shifts in the summer! It’s not going to punch you in the face *like ofra* but if you like a more natural less metallic glow, I highly recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

The staying power of this is phenomenal. Some of my is a highlight actually stays on after I wash my face and my cheek highlight lasts all day easily.

I have this in sundipped and the shades in the palette would suit light medium to medium deep skin. If you have darker skin you can get a very bright highlight out of this but it is quite dramatic.

The only con is that it gets powdery looking if you take or pick up too much product.

on 2/9/2018 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly bought this because of internet hype and as usual, I think it was a mistake. The formula is nice and t picks up very well on a brush; the only problem is hat two out of four shades are too dark for me and too glittery for a bronzer. I wish we can buy these in singles. I have light-medium skin and the bronzed and tourmaline shades look like glittery, copperish streaks when applied to my face.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My favorite highlighter besides Kat Von D’s alchemy. Bright bright smooth glow with some creative tones mixed in.

on 11/17/2017 5:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had this in "That Glow". LOVE! LOVE! Would definitely repurchase but it's no longer available at Sephora :( It was very creamy and didn't emphasize my pores and wasn't glittery either. It was the perfect glow and I have light skin.

Made in China crap. Now, I'm not against products made in China. I love WetnWild and NYX, BUT, I'll be damned if I spend $40 on any makeup made in China. Fortunately, I received 1 of these for free. I'm so glad I did, because it's garbage, glittery baloney that is way overpriced. I have a glow kit by Adept Cosmetics, which is a no name brand, cost $12, has the exact same ingredients and is made in the same factory -- works great.

on 7/31/2017 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this glow kit is just the perfect highlight kit for people with tan skin. I have the one in sun-dipped and I really love how the colors compliment my skin tone. Summer has a nice golden shine to it which really makes my cheekbones pop and sometimes I would use it as a highlight on my brow bone. Moonstone looks gorgeous and shimmery especially when you're out in the sun. Sometimes I would mix summer and moonstone because I like the glowing radiant effect it brings. I like using tourmaline as a blush since it is like a purple-ish pink and I would apply it below moonstone/ tourmaline. Sometimes I use tourmaline as an eyeshadow and it looks pretty gorgeous on my eyelids. I have been using this kit every day since I bought it in September 2016 and three of the colors have hit the pan. The only one color that I don't use much is bronzed. However, it's a pretty bronzey shade and it gives me a nice sunkissed type of glow when I do wear it. For $40 I think this glow kit is a really good deal since you get 4 highlighters ($10 per highlighter). The pigmentation on these highlights is very very good. if you swatch using your fingers, a lot of product would come on your fingers. It's pretty opaque and blends very easily without giving a chalky look to your face. I really love this product and I can't live without it.

I actually purchased the Moon Child Palette and it was love at first highlight! All 6 colors go well with my fair skin, are original shades and could light up the night! I mean just the tiniest to much and you will look like A Christmas Tree! I usually will take my Luxie Highlighting brush, spray some ELF mist and set on it then pick up some highlighter applying it only to the very good of my cheekbones, bridge of nose, and sometimes the inner corner of my eyes depending on where I'm going. I'll highlight my other areas with something more subtle and the effect is very flattering. I've received many compliments on these highlighters. I do wish it came with nicer, Sturdier packaging especially considering the price. It's just cardboard. Thankfully, they stay put all day/night because it's not a travel friendly Palette for reapplying. I'm seriously considering getting the Aurora Palette

I have this in the "That Glow" version and I love all the highlighters. On my light olive skin, I get the most use out of the pale yellow shade and the darkest shade. I use the pale one for a strong highlight on my forehead, nose bridge, and chin, and the darkest as an eyeshadow. These are smooth and buttery and look so stunning on the skin, and last all day.