no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

12 years ago

No,yuk! I would most certainly NOT buy this again! I don't know why I did in the first place! Horrible. It bleeds, badly, even with a lipliner.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairRed

12 years ago

I love the shade of this lipstick. It's an in your face, deep, pinky red. Unfortunately, it wouldn't stay on at all, and it got all over my lip line, my chin, my cheeks and my teeth. I recommend Revlon Raspberry Bite, it is a very similar shade and lasts much longer.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlue

13 years ago

No, this is just ick! Its too thick, gloopy and BLEEDS!!! The colour's okay, but the consistency is the worst of all the glazewears! Really, Avon..how could you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairOther

14 years ago

Red, red,red. RED. This is Marilyn Monroe-Gwen Stefani red. It's TOO red. And very messy. It leaks around the bottom of the cap and is hard to get off of things. Not good, Avon.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

16 years ago

I love Glazewear but this colour is ick. Not the colour in general, which is a very bright fuchsia pink, but this colour feathers and wears uneven so is horrible looking.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

HairRed

1.0

16 years ago

I absolutely love glazewears but this was a really bad color on me!!! Turned into a bright fushia and it looked horrible!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

EyesHazel

from

17 years ago

I like it, but it's a bit too bright to wear very often. And I don't like how staining it is. BUT, Glazewears are my favorite liquid lipstick, just not this shade.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

17 years ago

I love glazewears, they are a great creamy LIPSTICK that only applies like gloss! So, if you are looking for a lipgloss, skip this because it is not a gloss, it is a lipstick!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

17 years ago

I have never tried Avon makeup before, only the Skin So Soft to keep away mosquitoes, but Carol was generous enough to send me a new and sealed Glazewear in Cherries Jubilee! This probably has the best staying power of any gloss I've tried, next time I want to take it off I will use a makeup remover first, then wash my face because otherwise it just barely budges. This color was more pink than red but very pretty and vibrant nevertheless. I noticed some people mentioned that it turned fuschia on them...I have the opposite problem - lipcolors usually turn brownish on me, so perhaps that is why I can't speak to that issue happening to me! If I were to get this in the future I would probably select a different color for variety.

About reviewer (753 reviews)

SkinOther

17 years ago

nice packaging. however this lip gloss formula doesnt suits me. its jus too thick! awww~

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack