no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Aug/18/2008

No,yuk! I would most certainly NOT buy this again! I don't know why I did in the first place! Horrible. It bleeds, badly, even with a lipliner.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairRed

Dec/24/2007

I love the shade of this lipstick. It's an in your face, deep, pinky red. Unfortunately, it wouldn't stay on at all, and it got all over my lip line, my chin, my cheeks and my teeth. I recommend Revlon Raspberry Bite, it is a very similar shade and lasts much longer.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlue

Apr/13/2007

No, this is just ick! Its too thick, gloopy and BLEEDS!!! The colour's okay, but the consistency is the worst of all the glazewears! Really, Avon..how could you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairOther

Oct/01/2005

Red, red,red. RED. This is Marilyn Monroe-Gwen Stefani red. It's TOO red. And very messy. It leaks around the bottom of the cap and is hard to get off of things. Not good, Avon.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

Dec/13/2003

I love Glazewear but this colour is ick. Not the colour in general, which is a very bright fuchsia pink, but this colour feathers and wears uneven so is horrible looking.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

HairRed

1.0

Aug/29/2003

I absolutely love glazewears but this was a really bad color on me!!! Turned into a bright fushia and it looked horrible!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

EyesHazel

fromIana

Jul/14/2003

I like it, but it's a bit too bright to wear very often. And I don't like how staining it is. BUT, Glazewears are my favorite liquid lipstick, just not this shade.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Apr/01/2003

I love glazewears, they are a great creamy LIPSTICK that only applies like gloss! So, if you are looking for a lipgloss, skip this because it is not a gloss, it is a lipstick!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromjalin

Mar/30/2003

I have never tried Avon makeup before, only the Skin So Soft to keep away mosquitoes, but Carol was generous enough to send me a new and sealed Glazewear in Cherries Jubilee! This probably has the best staying power of any gloss I've tried, next time I want to take it off I will use a makeup remover first, then wash my face because otherwise it just barely budges. This color was more pink …Read more

About reviewer (753 reviews)

SkinOther

Jan/11/2003

nice packaging. however this lip gloss formula doesnt suits me. its jus too thick! awww~

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack