Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule

Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule

4.1

Honey Extract, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Royal Jelly Extract, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Caramel, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

Love this stuff! It will continue to be a part of my routine for many years to come, assuming it doesn’t get discontinued. Costco is also carrying two tubs of it online if anyone is interested going that route. I do believe it’s sold out at this time however, but they’ll be getting more soon.

I have had a jar of this for at least a year and I am just getting to the bottom of it. Which makes the cost of this worth it.

I love this as one of my layers for my dehydrated skin. It works well and helps provide a hydrating layer.

Excluding Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil which I've been using for more than a decade, this product represented me dipping my toe into trying Asian Beauty most recently. I had no idea what I was doing but reviews on this AIO were all positive so I took the plunge. Aside from its affordability, I appreciated its economy (such a huge jar!) and the delicious honey scent. It kind of feels like applying aloe vera gel and moisturized about as well (which for me, was not at all although it felt very nice). In terms of efficacy, it seemed to help calm my skin down when it was irritated (i.e., breakout prone), so that was beneficial, but in the 6+ months I've been using this, I haven't been able to discern any other benefits. Also, upon dry down it didn't play nicely with my sunscreens (it would pill on my face) so I could only use it at night.

Aside from its calming properties, I found it nearly useless--I got no brightening or other effects from this. So I would repurchase, to help calm breakouts and irritation, but if I found something better, I'd jump ship.

on 4/30/2017 10:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a tremendous value - I've been using this twice daily for seven months and am a little more than halfway through the jar. I decant into an airless pump, which works much better than the original packaging. Pros: wonderful ingredient list, my complexion is brighter and more refined since I began using this, and it has a great scent. Cons: If I rub my face, it tends to roll up. Also, it has Zero moisturizing properties. All in all, I probably will repurchase. EDIT - just got to the bottom of the jar, after using daily for 17 months. I probably won't repurchase - am thinking about picking up the vitamin C serum from Instanatural instead.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this day and night for about 3 weeks already.

For the AM, just a very tiny amount after cleansing, Missha FTE and Hada Labo. I let it dry for a while then apply my AM moisturizer, sunscreen and BB Cream.

For the PM, I use this 2 ways:
1. I apply a slightly thicker layer after Missha FTE, then put on a DIY lotion mask with Hada Labo. I wait for 10 minutes then proceed with my skin care routine.
2. I mix this and Hada Labo, then use as a lotion mask.

I find that it sinks better when I use Hada Labo with it.

I have combination skin and this has really lessened the oil on my T-zone. At work, I always check my face in the mirror because I would find some "shine". But when I touch my face, there is no oil, so it means what I am seeing is a glow. :D I have never had this kind of glow before, and it takes some getting used to but I really like it.

This is not moisturizing enough for me, so I always use some moisturizer after. I also mix this with my body lotion because there is so much in the 250ml jar. What a great value! My legs stay moisturized longer ever since I started mixing this with regular body lotion.

Will I repurchase? Maybe, but I want to see first whether the Scinic Snail AIO is better.

on 6/26/2016 5:42:00 PM

I've been using this since the end of the previous winter in my K-beauty routine. The first thing to say is that this is an excellent value. I bought a huge jar (250 mL) from Jolse for around $16 (including shipping and lots of samples). At the rate I'm using it, it should last me well into next year.

The jar looks like a jar of actual honey, which is really cute, but inconvenient to use. I ended up buying an empty, airless pump bottle from Amazon to decant this into. If you're not sure about getting this, I'd suggest buying a bottle with a couple of others along with pump bottles. One jar should be enough for at least 3 people.

The product itself is a slightly sticky, honey-colored gel that has a delightful, light honey scent. I've found that it absorbs pretty well after my toner and essence, but it does leave my skin feeling slightly tacky afterward. The tackiness goes away if I apply a normal moisturizing cream on top.

This ampoule is packed with wonderful hydrating, healing, and brightening ingredients like honey extract, royal jelly extract, propolis extract, Niacinamide, licorice, chamomile, lactobacillus extract, aloe, and willowbark. I don't know about you, but my skin LOVES honey, which has moisturizing, healing and anti-microbial properties so it is perfect for anyone who suffers from acne or irritation as well as dry skin.

THIS is the product that gives me that coveted "chok chok" (hydrated) glow that K-beauty is famous for. It will give your skin a noticeable, non-greasy sheen and plumpness that other people WILL notice and compliment.

I'm a huge fan of this product and will definitely repurchase it when I run out.

on 5/27/2016 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a wonderful product for my skin type. I have dry skin that is often dehydrated. I also use retin-A for anti-aging. With this combo, my skin can look like a dry mess. However, the Scinic Honey All in One Ampoule, along with a few additional products, has really made a difference. I will repurchase.

- Application: I use this morning and evening. My current routine, in general, is: (1) wash with a cleansing balm, (2) Missha the first treatment essence, (3) Scinic Honey Ampoule, (4) another thicker moisturizer. I also use this on my neck, chest, hands, and anywhere that is overly dry.

- Results: This helps add needed moisture. It has not caused clogged pores or breakouts. It does not sting or cause added redness. I've also seen this advertised as a whitening/brightening and anti-wrinkle product. I have not seen any brightening or any other impacts.

- Scent: It does smell like honey, with a bit of freshness added. The scent doesn't stick around; I don't smell it after application.

- Texture: It is a liquid, but a bit thicker like a serum. Upon application, it is slightly sticky or tacky, but I layer another product over this, so it doesn't bother me.

- Packaging: It comes in an 250mL amber plastic jar with a plastic spatula. I use the small spatula to scoop out a bit of product.

- Price: The price varies depending on where you purchase. I paid approx. $18.00 USD. The value is great in that you receive alot of product and uses (you only need a small amount per use). In the US, I've found it on Amazon, eBay, and sites like Jolse.

- Ingredients: Honey Extract, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Royal Jelly Extract, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer(1), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine(2)(4), Caramel, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily, acne prone skin, and this caused closed-comedones and whiteheads. I will still use it on my neck/hands. Maybe even heels. It is really great, so if you don't have my skin type give it a go. The ingredients are amazing, has niacin, which has been proven to be a skin brightener.

I just HAD to create a listing for this. So far I'm in LOVE with this product! I've listed at 4 stars since I've only had it a few days. I wanted to add in a cost-effective product to my routine that would add antioxidants and other skin health promoters, I'll let you read the ingredient list yourself because they are all superstars. This seemed to fit the bill, supposed to add a bit of moisture at the same time as improving skin. I dislike the jar package for preserving antioxidants (however its dark so thats a plus!) so I decanted into an airless pump.
I apply this after toning, before oil/moisturizer/sunscreen. I have used in both AM and PM. It sinks in quickly. Some reviewers call it "sticky" however I'd label it as just barely tacky and this goes away quickly. It sinks in as though its not there at all and wears very very well under makeup. It is a cool water/gelly texture. The scent is a very faint honey smell and pleasant. It comes in a HUGE 250 mL jar for $20-30, depending on where you buy it and the exchange rate. I ordered directly from South Korea. There is so much of this that I slather it all over my face, neck and chest and don't feel I have to skimp out. I chose this over the Shara Shara Honey Bomb due to the shorter ingredient list since I'm very breakout prone.
After using, especially overnight, I wake to clear, hydrated skin and I do see some brightening. Hopefully there are longer term benefits in it too.
LOVE! Will update after longer term use.
Edit: yup I LOVE this. Skin looks and feels great and I notice a difference when I stop using it. This gives me more even tone, better hydration.