NYX Professional Makeup Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush

NYX Professional Makeup Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush
Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this brush. It works great with the Stay Matte But Not Flat powder foundation. It's dense and buffs in product really well. $17 CAD in Canada but recently saw it bumped up to $23.. :/

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my first NYX brush, and I'm impressed. It's soft and dense, but the bristles still have a bit of give to it. Supposedly you can use it for liquid, creams, and powders, but I've only used it for buffing on liquid fdn, and it's fantastic! When I use a flat foundation brush, I always have to go back over it with a BB to blend out the brushstrokes left behind, but with this brush it buffs my fdn of flawlessly in seconds. I dab fdn over my face with fingers, then bounce it in a stippling motion, then gently buff in small circles. It's so effortless and takes me less than a minute (no f*cking joke) to ace my base. I'm talking like airbrushed perfection. It compares to higher end buffing fdn brushes. I will repurchase this when I need to replace it and highly recommend this brush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Love this brush, I use it for liquid foundation or tinted moisturiser, it buffs product in really well and quickly due to its large size.
No shedding, washes well.

Popular Makeup Brushes