CLARINS UV PLUS UV+ SPF50

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLARINS UV PLUS UV+ SPF50

2.5

Ingredients list:US-version:Homosalate 4 Octocrylene 4 Oxybenzone 1.5 Titanium Dioxide 10.9Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Nylon-12, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG/PPG-18/18dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sanicula Europaea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Bud Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. [S2705A]Ingredients list:EU-version:Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isododecane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbuthylphenol (Nano), Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18/18dimethicone, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sanicula Europaea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, BHT, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Bud Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Big disappointment. It's really greasy, makeup doesn't look good on top it, gives me a pale face. At first I tried shaking the bottle more and more, to see if it the sunscreen would be less greasy but no amount of shaking could stop my face from looking oily with this and it's only January in the Northern hemisphere... Fragrance is strong as is normal for Clarins products. Alcohol content is also high. Oh, and so is the price!

This sunscreen is hella expensive. It is. I bought it from the Clarins counter from a French speaking SA whose accent compromised my defenses (it is a super expensive sunscreen!), but she said I must have it, so I bought it lol.

I do appreciate the packaging and the weighted balls that help mix the product before use. Since I have normal to dry skin, this does not appear greasy on me. I would say it has a dewy look to it, which brings me to the crux of my repeat purchase. It is PERFECT under my Estee Lauder double wear. I mean, it is absolute perfection. Like the two were meant to be. But dang. The cost for the sunscreen is more the the freaking foundation!!!

I have heard the laroche posay sunscreen is similar, but even that is like $30. I use sunscreen on the daily, so I need to find something more cost effective. I just can't justify this price!