Quo Pump Up the Volume

No Image

1 review

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing. Truly awesome stuff. Mascara is one of the main frustrations, having watery eyes and the smudgies with almost everything. I also have puny straight eyelashes that don't volumize easily. Most mascaras like Benefit, Dior, YSL, Stila, Blinc, Bobbi Brown, Lancome look spidery, flake, cause my lashes to fall out or leave shadows. The formulas seem to have changed on my beloved, oldschool CG Thick formula and Bobbi Brown's smudge proof one. Anyway, I stumbled upon Quo's "The Bold, the Curved an the Sultry" at Shoppers Drug Mart in my rural area: $12 CDN for likely the best mascara I've ever tried (although the discontinued Hourglass Superficial and Stila Convertible pretty close). Drama, volume, no clumps, NO smudges, removes with warm water. This time, I saw "Pump Up the Volume" on the display with another water-resistant claim. It is also spectacular. It has a large, dry-ish brush which works best with my lashes. It provides volume too, but more feathery, natural daytime volume. It is quite black, builds easily with no clumps and there was not a smudge in sight after a 15-hour day. This might be my new daytime mascara and "The B, C& S" will be nighttime. I recently went through the flu and forgot to remove their waterproof eyeliner and mascara. After tossing around all night, coughing and rubbing my watery eyes, shockingly all was still in place. And it removes easily with water and facial cleanser, no lash loss. For under $20 CDN. Quo is so under-rated and under-advertised. Next time you're in Shoppers, give the water-resistant mascaras and eyeliner a try! Wish I found it sooner. It's a bonus that it's available in my small town and I don't need to go to a department store.