MAC Cosmetics Huggable Lip Color "Extrasweet"

I bought this shade because I kept hearing about how nice and moisturizing the Huggables were and of course I needed to see for myself. I like light shades so Extra Sweet fit the bill.

Well, I returned it. If it was cheaper, I may have kept it because it's not bad per se, but it doesn't justify the $27 it costs. For $9 more, I can get myself a Burberry lipstick which is way superior in quality.

My lips are mauvey naturally and this color barely showed up. I had to apply at least 3 layers, and it still looked sheer. It didn't last either, and within 30 minutes it looked like I had nothing on my lips.
It isn't moisturizing, but not drying either.

It's not a bad product, but it just doesn't live up to its price tag. In general I think MAC should start paying more attention to the prices they are charging, because the gap between their pricing and that of the higher end brands has diminished and it's hard to justify paying for a MAC product, when one can get a superior product for only a few dollars more.

This is just the most perfect baby pink, glossy lipstick you can wish for. It glides on like a gel, it keeps my lips soft and hydrated like a balm, has the subtle shine of a light gloss but it is opaque with enough color pay-off like a lipstick. Gives you the shine of a gloss with the easy of a lipstick. The color looks way off on the website. On my my pigmented lips, it is a light, warm baby pink.