no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 months ago

I won't even give it 2 lipsticks. I don't get it. Why average Dermatologica brand has such an expensive bloody primer. Does not make sense. Besides...it just waste of money. I don't believe in primers anymore they all same. All those promises of blurring pores and lines are just bull..t. .! I don't care what skin care ingredients it has if it doesn't do what it should for this enormous price! Dont waste your money on this rubbish

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

2 years ago

Way too expensive to do nothing, besides being moisturizing it has no benefits whatsoever. Primer is supposed to hold your makeup and I think this stuff actually melts it off faster. Grabage item.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

4 years ago

Being a huge fan of Dermalogica skincare for years, I was quite surprised to see them launch an essentially silicone makeup primer, making all sorts of intriguing promises about it. My experience with it has been quite frustrating. It is quite thick and lacks the beautiful slip silicones are supposed to impart. As for oil-control, my face starts getting that dreaded shine soon after makeup application. I haven’t noticed any significant improvement in the wear time of my makeup, either. No luminosity, no radiance. I’m sorry, Dermalogica, there are far better (and more economical) primers out there.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

4 years ago

Essentially a silicone based primer with glycerin and a host of herbal extracts. This is supposed to blur lines, minimize pores and brighten skin. It is a thick consistency. It does not minimize lines at all. It does minimize pores and works just as well for me as Smashbox pore minimizing primer. I did not notice that this brightened my skin but it did help to control oiliness for me. Really pricey for the amount that you get.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

Age44-55