LUSH Stardust Bath Bomb

2.0

1 review

I was really excited to use this bath bomb, after reading reviews on other sites about a "surprise" in the centre on the bomb. * Note: I will be mentioning this in further detail in my review *

The bath bomb is white, in the shape of a star, and doesn't seem that interesting. I can smell the vanilla in there, and the scent overall isn't bad. It dissolved way quicker than other LUSH bath bombs. I don't know if I had a "bad" bomb or what, but there was barley anything in the centre. There was maybe 5 tiny stars, and a tiny bit of blue colour. It barley changed the colour of the water. I used Google to search images of other people's Stardust, and they definitely had much more colour and stars than I did. Or did their pictures just make it seem that way? I'm not too sure. The bath bomb itself has glitter, but that did not transfer into the water. I couldn't see any glitter at all.

If it was moisturizing, at the very least, I would have been happier with the purchase. However, I did not feel a difference in my skin.

Unfortunately, I don't think it was worth the $5.25, so I will not be repurchasing. I'd rather spend a little more and get a much better bath bomb.

Popular Bath Treatments