3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

The colors are great- show up vibrant on the eyes, and it stays put without hardly any primer. I own this in 2 shade collections. Both are have all I need for a total look.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I purchased this palette in Earthy Elements. I prefer warm eye shadows so this looked like best one to me. I mainly wanted the dark orange matte color. I love this shade! The matte shades I find apply very nicely, smooth, good pigmentation. The medium and darker brown shimmers apply great as well. I personally found the large pale gold shimmer and the peach shimmer to not be as good. They barely show up on ym ivory skin. The peach seems to have better texture of the 2 but it matches my skin too closely to really stand out. I wish the palest shade was actually a matte ivory or pale gold. Now being I mainly wanted the orange I can't complain much. I do love this color, it's pigmented and lasts on me. I just pair a matte ivory highlight with it and use one of the browns in palette on my cease. This really makes my blue green eyes stand out. The brush that is included is good too. For DS this is a pretty nice palette.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromNerds

4 years ago

I absolutely love this palette! I purchased 02 Bare necessities for an natural eye look since I'm beginning to get into eyeshadow & this palette made it so easy to blend. The pigmentation of these colors is crazy! it only has two matte shades and the rest are shimmery, but there's no extreme fallout. The shadows are creamy and very beautiful.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I purchased 01 Must have naturals and 03 smoky essentials. The pigmentation is amazing and so is the texture. There are some matte, satin and shimmer shades. Want to get the rest of them. I purchased them at about $10 each at my local pharmacy, which was having buy one get one for half off their Milani comsmetics. So excited about these shadows. http://img.makeupalley.com/1/3/0/6/2926028.JPG

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

4 years ago

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. As for the shadows, they are awful. I bought Plum Basics thinking this would do the trick for my green eyes. Wrong. These shadows are next to impossible to blend out. The far right hand bottom shadow is a dark plum that pulls reddish on me. It does the same thing that a lot of shadows in this color range do, it makes me look like I have two dark hollowed out eyes. It's atrocious on my cool coloring. The rest are ok color wise but I can't stand how hard these are to blend. This is yuck. I'm going to pass it to my sister to see if she likes it.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

These are absolutely wonderful little eyeshadow palettes! I first picked up 04 - Plum Basics, which is a terrific collection of plum and mauve shades. I'd been looking for some plum shadows to create a nice, muted purple smokey eye and these absolutely fit the bill. The shadows are all very buttery, except for the glittery shadow in the upper righthand side of the palette. That one isn't quite as pigmented as the rest, and the glitter is pretty, but doesn't really translate well on the lid. It's a nice shade, but not quite as nice as the others. I also picked up 05- Earthly Elements and this one is a real knock out of the park! Every single shade in this palette is perfection. Buttery, smooth, pigmented, and they blend like a dream. The orange tones look amazing if you've got lighter brown eyes. And the coppery dark brown "liner" shade is absolutely stunning. For $10, you get six very high-quality eyeshadows that all perfectly compliment each other. Also, the packaging is gorgeous and very sturdy. It feels like it could survive a nuclear apocalypse! I will definitely try other shades in the collection, as well as repurchase the ones I have (if I ever run out).

About reviewer (512 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm