RIMMEL Curly Mascara

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/4/2016 9:06:00 PM

Yuck. It sounded good, but did nothing except make my lashes look like sticks. I actually looked better with no mascara on. Worst mascara that I have ever tried.

on 6/29/2011 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I decided to try Rimmel after I heard great reviews for it. After the first day, I started to notice my eyes would start to water around the same day or my eyelashes would hurt. I kept wondering what was happening until one day, I looked in the mirror and saw bits of black in my eye!
At first, I thought it was my eyeliner but after using just the mascara only, I quickly realized it was the mascara. It would dry on my lashes and then break off into my eyes, and my cheeks. :-/ Not to mention that if I were to go to more than one coat, my eyelashes became clumped together and I'd look crazy in the lashes.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Save your money. This product sucks! As soon as I purchased this, I thought it look really clumpy and thick, I actually thought the product was expired. Exchanged it, and I realised this is what it really is like. So I gave it a try anyway... DEFINITELY does nothing for curling. Even after using my lash curler, gravity would push my lashes back down from the weight of this clumpy crap. Looks like a cheap $2 mascara on, I'm sure a cheap brand would actually look better than this stuff. Smudgy, clumpy, heavy, goopy... stay away from this unless you're after that cheap look... Mine has definitely been thrown out. RUBBISH!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product did nothing for my lashes. I actually had to throw this away. It took about eight coats to even notice my lashes in the mirror. I even used primer.

on 9/18/2004 2:38:00 PM

This mascara was just a do nothing, sit on your lashes, smudgy mascara. I bought it because, at the moment I was strapped for cash. It didn't do a thing for my lashes only to put a black gunk on them
It smudged like crazy, and just stunk. I tossed it out the next day and bought a better mascara asap!

on 7/10/2004 10:25:00 PM

Compared to the Cover Girl curling mascara and the Revlon mascara with the two different ends, this doesn't really do the trick. It is too thick and doesn't curl or extend well.

on 6/22/2004 2:22:00 PM

It did not curl my lashes one bit and it wasn't waterproof either like it said. I was very disappointed, but it wasn't the worst mascara I've ever used. I could get a much better quality mascara from Maybelline for the same price.

on 6/5/2004 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is OK. The wand always comes out with a big gob at the tip, which I have to wipe away. It's quite clumpy and I always have to go over the lashes again with a clean wand to remove the clumps. Other than that, it does do a nice job of making my lashes thicker and longer, and gives nice volume. I'll try another of Rimmel's mascaras next, but hopefully one that doesn't require a repair job each time.

on 4/21/2004 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was as good as any other curling mascara I've tried. The curl is not drastic, but that's true for me across brands. If you curl your lashes first then apply this, they'll stay curled instead of straightening back out after an hour like mine do with regular mascara. It dried before I had used it all, but then again, we're supposed to toss mascara after 3 months and it had been that long. I did not have clumping, burning, lash loss, or anything like that. I'll buy it again because it's better than the others I've tried and is affordable.

the packaging lies....it doesnt curl your lashes at all it doesnt thicken or anything it just clumps and dries out in the tube...in like 2 days!!!! dont buy this and for how bad it is the price isnt worth it