Freeman Apple cider vinegar 4 in 1 foaming clay

Freeman Apple cider vinegar 4 in 1 foaming clay
Apple cider vinegar 4 in 1 foaming clay

3.2

Not tested on animals

I love this prduct. Been using over two months and I will never be without it again!! I have sensitive, acne prone skin, and I am 53. J don't understand the people who say back things about it at all. It can be used as a cleanser usi g more water, scrub, mask and it is a toner. Makes my face feel so soft and it's clearing it up. I love it and can't say enough good things about it. Give it a chance before you make hadty judgement on this product.

on 12/25/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Got the packet size of this as a gift. Used it as a mask, as directed. Had it on for three minutes and looked in the mirror. Was greeted by the sight of tiny little pin prick dots of BLOOD coming through the mask all over my chin and parts of my cheeks! Skin was fine before hand. Must have been the little granules in it, remainder went straight into the garbage.

on 11/18/2017 9:44:00 PM

I am surprised by the bad reviews. For me it is HG. I use every other day or so and only leave on 2 - 3 minutes. I do this at night. I then use my night time serum and moisturizer and my skin is great in the am. I notice a difference when I don't use it. I can't leave it on long...just until it starts to harden and then it comes off. For what it's worth I have pretty sensitive skin.

on 10/29/2017 6:05:00 PM

As a mask, I found this super scratchy and drying, but as a scrub, wow! If you use a teeny amount and dilute it with enough water, it lessens the scratchiness. Totally made my skin glow. Would buy it again for that. I love the smell. My only complaint is that it is hard to find in stores... I've only had luck finding it at the Christmas Tree Shops/Harmons...

on 7/13/2017 11:20:00 AM

This mask is disgrace to freeman. I have perfectly normal and problem free skin. And I am a huge fan of freeman masks and love to try them every now and then. But this mask disappoints me a lot. Followed the instructions and washed my face after 6 mints but my skin turns out red and feels like sand paper. This irritates alot. This is too harsh for face, maybe I can use it to cleanse my feels Once a week. But definitely not going to buy It again.

I bought this in a 175 ml Tube and have been using it for 3 weeks. I use it primarily as a foaming cleanser after my oil based cleanser but it shines in it's ability to also multi task as a toner.

So far it's done a decent job of cleaning out my pores and keeping further breakouts at bay. I use this as a mask about once a week and leave it on for a maximum of 10 mins and it's fine.

Caveats:

Don't apply this to your neck.. I find it to be too rough for my skin and leaves it in a weird texture.

It is really a job to remove all of the granules off your face so if you use it as a daily foaming cleanser try to only use a small fingertip amount.

Overall this product is a great value(I got it for $4 Canadian at Walmart) and I would rebuy because it doubles as a decent toner when my toner runs out.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased these under the impression that they were foaming or bubble type masks. It was just a normal clay mask. It smells really great and apple-y.

Once it dried after about 10 minutes my neck was super itchy and scratchy. I couldn't wait to take it off, it was definitely irritating my skin. My face felt nice and smooth afterward but I would not repurchase or be in a rush to try more Freeman products again.

on 2/24/2017 5:45:00 PM

This stuff is disgusting The scent makes me queasy and it has a consistency like yogurt with crushed rocks in it. It also doesn't seem to benefit my skin in any way. Worst of all, this product declares itself to be "Paraben Free" but when I read the ingredients I saw that they added Red 40 dye which is just as bad. Check out EWG.org Skin Deep database to read more info on dangerous ingredients. The product isn't even red, so what is the point? It is the color of beige silly putty. Freeman usually makes good products. This is definitely not one of them!

on 2/14/2017 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Like a couple other people mention I too am a huge fan of the Freeman masks but I was very disappointed with this one. I saw the mixed reviews and decided to still give it a try. The first couple times I used it as a cleanser/scrub and I didn't have any problems. The smell is amazing, I love the creamy consistency, goes on nice, the exfoliating beads are very gentle...once I rinsed it off my skin felt ok. It wasn't as soft or glowing like some of the other masks I've used. It just felt like I used a very mild scrub. I then decided to use it as a mask last night since it's a 4 in 1 and that was a bad idea. After leaving it on for 10 minutes and washing it off my face felt extremely tight and was burning. I used cold water to cool it down but once I got out of the shower my face was very itchy. After going through my night routine my face still felt tight itchy and was burning. It stopped after about an hour. I do have sensitive skin but even after using the charcoal scrub which is much more abrasive, my felt never felt like this. I also woke up with a minor breakout.
I think they should've just called it a gentle cleanser or scrub. I had no problems until I used it as a mask. Because it isn't too great achieving all 4 as it claims I wouldn't recommend it

So I have tried a lot of masks and I usually love freeman products, but this mask gave me the worst burn ever. Ever since using it last night my face is itchy and red and dry and feels chapped and burns. I have tiny little bumps all over as well. I am so upset. Might I also mention I have oily skin so my skin being burnt and DRY and chapped feeling like this is not typical at all. If you have sensitive skin I suggest NOT using this mask

Popular Face Skincare Products