L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper

L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper

4.6

on 1/13/2018 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Obsessed with this stuff. Got it to try instead of gimme brow which was my holy grail for years and now I would never go back to benefit! The lightest shade of this seems to have a coppery metallic tone so I avoided it and went for the darker shade. I have dark blonde brows but it's not too dark for them as the consistency is thin and just coats the hairs to slightly darken them. Lasts all day without smudging. Personally I don't find this too crunchy feeling but it will definitely add texture to your brows, something to be aware of if you prefer a softer powder finish.
Price and amount of product is fantastic, absolutely in love with this product, can't recommend it enough. I apply on top of a clear brow gel so I can just use this for darkening my very blonde hairs instead of using this to control the direction of the hairs as that may be too much product.
Overall 10/10 in love! X

on 11/10/2017 3:20:00 AM

This eyebrow mascara does the job. I use it to groom my eyebrow hairs, and add colour. After a while, the tip of the wand clumps up and if you aren't careful applying it, you can have a very dark or thick patch of colour on your eyebrow. It also dries to a stiff feeling, like your eyebrows have been hairsprayed. I bought this to see if I could replace my GimmeBrow, but I find I prefer the GimmeBrow a lot more. The Brow Artist plumper also costs $AUD18.95. I haven't repurchased this brow mascara, nor the GimmeBrow.

on 9/28/2017 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I've been a fiercely loyal BeneFit Gimme Brow user for a couple of years, so it was mere chance that I ended up purchasing this when mine ran out. My local dept store doesn't stock Benefit, and I needed something quickly, and this was the first thing I could find that also had fibers in it. Love at first swipe, and so much more affordable than Gimme Brow! The wand is very similar to me, but the formula is slightly 'wetter' but not in a bad way. The undertone is still cool, but the colour contrast is somewhat stronger than Gimme Brow, which is just what my greying eyebrows needed. Brows stayed in place all day without feeling crunchy. No flaking either. New HG for me!

on 7/25/2016 10:00:00 AM

I love this product and surprised there isn't more reviews. I have it in the light shade and use it over my brow pencil. It's fast, easy and faultless. The easiest brow product out there. I love it has little teeny fibres to plump out where my eyebrows would not be as full. Thankfully this is easy enough to buy here in Ireland.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Come ye, come ye faithful, your prayers have been answered. L'Oreal finally hired someone with strawberry blond hair.
The long quest for the just right brow tint/mascara thingie has led me far and wide. The last product I was happy with I got in Tokyo, go figure. This time I went to Sweden. I heard it was full of blondes and I wasn't disappointed. The Blonde / Light color is the perfect hue with a bit of golden, satiny shine. I would buy this again, in fact I have stocked up for the next decade. So if you cant find it on Amazon you know why.

It colors and fixes your brow into place for the whole day. But wait I haven't told you about the best part. It has teeny pieces of fiber which plump up even the thinnest parts of my brow without making me look like I lost a pillow fight.

You can now go forth and maketh your purchase with confidence.

Popular Brows Products