Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Cleanser

No Image

4.7

on 10/19/2018 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

You put this on dry skin and rinse it off. Initially I wasn't impressed with this but after about a week my skin looked so good, the best it's ever looked. I don't know 100% if it's from the the cleanser but I went out and bought some more (found in kits). It's really really expensive but it also can double as a moisturizer so you might save money using it that way.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really solid cleanser. After reading up on cleansers and PH levels, and seeing this one on sale at a local retailer, I thought it would be a good "soft" cleanser to try out on my skin. I use this as a second cleanse, after my oil cleanse (which I very much recommend, esp if you have blackhead/pore/sebaceous filament issues). No clogged pores, skin feels softer and calm and very nourished afterward. All good things, big thumbs up.

on 2/3/2016 4:07:00 PM

I have been trying this out for the last couple of weeks and I wasn't very impressed. I tried it with my hands (meh resuslts), with a muslin (ok resuslts) and with a regular soft washcloth (meh results).. Then I decided to try it with my clarisonic and I LOVE it!! Cream cleanser + clarisonic is amazeballs!