NARS Cosmetics Velvet matte skin tint

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
NARS Cosmetics Velvet matte skin tint
Velvet matte skin tint

3.3

Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Water, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Calcium Carbonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycarprylylsilane, Aluminium Hydroxide, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Hydroxyapatite, Tochopheryl Acetate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Ascorbryl Tetraisopalmitate, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Iron Oxide (CL77491), Iron Oxide (Cl77492), Iron Oxides (Cl77499)]

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I really love this skin tint. I love the texture of it and it truly looks like your skin. I've never had a problem with it looking cakey and it is buildable. I love foundation and I am a full face kind of girl. Its a velvet matte which was a nice change from being completely matte all the time. I barely wear dewy foundation. I bought mine in the shade Seychelles and it was my perfect shade since I match my foundation to my neck and chest rather than my face. It does well with other products and covers color correcters and doesn't pull grey or ashy. I love this stuff. I only wish they had a shade for me when I'm a tad bit darker. The shade after Seychelles is too red for me. But for $44 I'd gladly spend it to look flawless

on 4/29/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was in the color Seychelles. Ok so I really like the finish of the product when you FIRST put it on. Its matte but still somehow has a natural dew it looks really nice. However, I have several issues with this product it does not live up to the hype. If you have dry skin DO NOT purchase this it stuck to all the dry patches on my face, second I set this with a powder and even with setting it there were so many LINES it settled in to like everyone it could find on my face ! Third it lasts for about 5 hrs maybe even that's giving it too much before it starts to get oily, , and that's coming from someone with dry skin! Fourth , it transferred way too easily, all over my shirts and people that I hugged. Fifth I think the spf in it broke me out because I started to develop little bumps throughout the day, sixth if you are a brown skinned person it has a flash back , that you can see in pics couple shades lighter than my skin very obvious, a bronzer may help but I'm very simple and don't like too much. . I don't believe this is worth the price for especially for a tinted moisturizer to have all these issues well for me at least.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Let me start by saying this foundation is beautiful once applied. It does not accentuate pores or fine lines. It's glowy, provides full coverage without feeling heavy and is amazing looking. I gave it three stars because I do break out with large chicken pox looking bumps on my face whenever I use it. I refuse to return it since it looks so good on. I guess I'm allergic to something in it's ingredient list.

Video Reviews & Tutorials