NARS Cosmetics Velvet matte skin tint

Velvet matte skin tint

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Methyl Trimethicone, Alcohol, Water, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isododecane, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Calcium Carbonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycarprylylsilane, Aluminium Hydroxide, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Hydroxyapatite, Tochopheryl Acetate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Ascorbryl Tetraisopalmitate, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), Iron Oxide (CL77491), Iron Oxide (Cl77492), Iron Oxides (Cl77499)]

on 7/27/2016 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought the Velvet Matte Skin Tint by mistake in Seychelles at first but the best color for me is Malaga because of its yellow undertones. I use Malaga on my face and neck and use Seychelles for any scars on my chest.

I don't know if it's because I'm getting older and/or if it's because of my hormone-regulating and oiliness-regulating IUD coil but the Velvet Matte Skin Tint has maintained its integrity on my face during the summer entirely without turning into a greasy, shiny mess slipping and sliding all around the place. I think it's quite good actually so far.

MAC NC45, Fashion Fair Butterscotch, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond, NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint Malaga

Video Reviews & Tutorials