Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick
Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

4.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (1.9), Octinoxate (2) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Arachidyl Propionate, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 8/26/2017 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have 61 year old dry, mature skin - Fair with pink undertones. It's difficult to find all day foundation that won't leave my skin looking parched and accentuating the texture of mature skin.

I tried this foundation last summer and my initial thoughts were "meh". So it went to the back of the foundation bag. I brought it out again this week and am really pleased with it. Originally the SA matched me with Buff C, which I think was a tad too dark for me. Recently I got the Ivoire C and that is a much better, pretty perfect match. I'm NW 15-20.

This time around - I really like this foundation - everything about it except for the price.

The coverage is really good - high medium. It goes on and blends like a dream. I use the Smashbox hydrating primer underneath. I use my fingers and then blend out with a kabuki brush. The finish is amazing - a soft matte that doesn't emphasize the texture of mature skin, doesn't settle into wrinkles or create polka dots in my pores. Then it leaves a super soft feeling on my face - just the best.

It holds up decently through the day with only needing blotting to my nose which always goes to shine in a few hours - no matter what foundation or primer I use.

What about the stick? Actually it's great for both application and travel.

The only negative about this foundation is the price for the small amount you get. It seems like I will run through this pretty quickly, although I do swap back and forth between this and Chanel Lift Lumiere when I want a lighter finish.

Love this foundation for my mature skin.

on 8/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the texture and finish of this, but not a fan of the lack of oil-control and longevity.

It's very creamy and blends like a dream with minimal effort required. It dries down to a natural looking medium-full satiny coverage. With one layer it hides about 80% of all my acne scars and completely covers redness and other mild discolouration. Because the formula has so much slick to it, spot concealing darker pigmentation can be a bit tricky as it tends to glide right off the layered area. It works with no problems for general all over layering.

For my very oily skin, this does not hold up the best throughout the day, especially on my T-zone. If I don't blot and powder this throughout the day, I am a greasy mess after 2-3 hours of wear. If you wear glasses, it will smudge and move on you, and does tend to settle into fine lines. It creased quite a bit in my laugh lines and forehead lines.

Overall, I'd say this is good for dry to normal/combination skin types. Lovely coverage, feel, and finish, but if you have oilier skin or more fine lines, expect it to move around a bit.

on 8/22/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have oily skin and large pores and I usually avoid stick foundations because they make my skin an oily mess. Not this foundation! When I apply this over my Hourglass mineral Veil it glides on and applies smoooooooth!! It gives my skin this soft smooth satin/matte finish. I was also surprised at how long it lasts. Medium coverage and it gives such a natural appearance. I bought 2. This one of my favorite foundations and it's right up there with Estée Lauder Double Wear which I also love.

This product blows. It was $53 for 9 grams. The texture of this is very thick. It settles into fine lines and makes my pores look huge. After about 2 hours, entire face was sweaty. Upon application, looked wonderful, but after about 10 minute, the area around my boss which is dry, was very itchy. Very easy to apply, but the fact that I did not like the overall feel of the foundation on my face, the appearance after a few hours and price tag, not worth it. Revlon makes a great foundation stick for a fraction of the price.

on 6/28/2017 9:06:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. Use a good primer underneath (I use the Tarte BB tinted primer) and apply the foundation directly to your face. Don't use a beauty blender for this one, use a foundation brush (I use Sephora brush #63) As soon as you buff it in, it's set. Immediately. AND it last all day!! Hate that it's $40, but I'll pay it cause I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Overpriced junk. Even with a primer and setting powder, this foundation will settle into pores if they are large. The only thing I liked about this was that it didn't break me out and the ease of it being a stick. But if you have oily skin with large pores, you are looking at a disaster.

on 5/31/2017 11:15:00 PM

I love this !! Super convenient, great color, goes on silky smooth, great coverage and you don't need much. I like my foundation natural looking don't like a 24 hour wear if you do this is not for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I had really really high hopes for this. It just didn't work well for my skin. I have large pores and a couple of acne scars and this covered nicely but also left a powdery look without powdering, and somehow still got oily?

Also, if you have yellow undertones year round like I do (very pale yellow in winter and very dark tanned yellow in summer), the colours will look AWFUL on you. All are strange undertones (except for the darker yellow ones which are more true to colour than the paler warm shades)... i tried 4 colours and one made me look pink one was GREY on my face one had a green tint (im not kidding I looked so sick and nauseas) and one was muddy peach...

This is a no bueno for me.

on 5/21/2017 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've never purchased a foundation stick before, mostly because they generally seem kind of unnecessary and seem like they'd probably have too much coverage. I was shopping around Macy's and decided to try this. I'm pretty pale (NC15) so I matched myself to the Ivoire 90 (W) which looked pretty good swatched on my arm. I decided to just full-on go for it so I literally scribbled this on both cheeks and buffed it in with a brush they let me use. I was amazed at just how good this looked. Keep in mind, I also had 12 hour old powder on at the time and this still looked fantastic. I applied more all over the rest of my face pretty quickly (like three minutes) and blended out. Decided I needed to buy it immediately. This gives excellent coverage and the finish is really what sold me. It was just so radiant and pretty. I wore it for about three more hours before I got home and took my makeup off, and it still looked the same. This was a great and unexpected foundation find!

I was also excited because it seemed like this color was a much better foundation match. Some of the shades I've tried before like Ivoire 2 and Ivoire 4 in some of the other Lancome formulations are too cool and the Buff shades are too dark. This is perfect if you're fair. Even though it's labeled Warm, it stills seems more neutral to me.

on 4/19/2017 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Have been looking for over a year for a long lasting, full coverage foundation for shallow scars and very dark hyperpigmentation left over from hormonal acne. Have used it only for a week but is really working well so far. Shocked at how well this covers the dark spots.

I have dry spots on my skin so I used this with the lancome LA Base Hydra glow primer and left it one all day and night (overnight flight). I had to blot a couple of times but my skin is not super oily. By the morning, the coverage was still pretty decent, though the dry spots on the skin were becoming visible (not the foundations' fault). All in all a winner.

Before I found this I was using either the Bobbi Brown stick (looks good but does not cover enough and does not last) or the Este Lauder Double wear (covers well and lasts long but too matte and drying).

I wear 4.75 Golden Natural in Bobbi Brown and Cashew 3W2 in Este Lauder. The perfect match in Lancome is 410 Bisque W