Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick
Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

4.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (1.9), Octinoxate (2) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Arachidyl Propionate, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

I have been on the fence when it comes to Lancome Foundation since I really didn't like the liquid formula of Teint Idole Ultra Foundation. For reference I am MAC 20-25 (leaning more the lighter side of NC 25) and I can't find a shade that matches me. I tried 230 Buff (W) and it was still a bit ashy for my complexion.

However, Sephora was throwing away their Fall VIB Sale, I decided to pick up this bad boy and I am liking it so far.

Consistency/Formula: As with other stick foundations, this is very creamy but dries down to a matte powdery finish.

Finish: Demi Matte

Coverage: Medium Buildable coverage. It is also somewhat smoothing to the skin ( I have depressed scars and it glides on top of it)

Application: I have only applied this using a beauty sponge and I like the ease of the application.

Shade: For reference, I am MAC NC 25 (light-medium complexion) and shade 230 Bisque W matches me perfectly.

Price: A bit pricey considering you only get 9 grams compared to 12 grams with MUFE Ultra HD Foundation stick.

Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I am definitely going to include this in my rotation of foundation that I am using.

on 9/22/2017 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I actually use both the stick and the liquid version of the Teint Idole line and I love them both for different reasons. The stick is very easy to apply. It’s very portable. Great for traveling. I prefer to apply it with a soft kabuki brush. The stick has a soft luminous finish. I like to use it during colder months. One last thing, I wear 450 Suede N in the stick and 460 Suede W in the liquid.

on 8/22/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have oily skin and large pores and I usually avoid stick foundations because they make my skin an oily mess. Not this foundation! When I apply this over my Hourglass mineral Veil it glides on and applies smoooooooth!! It gives my skin this soft smooth satin/matte finish. I was also surprised at how long it lasts. Medium coverage and it gives such a natural appearance. I bought 2. This one of my favorite foundations and it's right up there with Estée Lauder Double Wear which I also love.

on 8/26/2017 7:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have 61 year old dry, mature skin - Fair with pink undertones. It's difficult to find all day foundation that won't leave my skin looking parched and accentuating the texture of mature skin.

I tried this foundation last summer and my initial thoughts were "meh". So it went to the back of the foundation bag. I brought it out again this week and am really pleased with it. Originally the SA matched me with Buff C, which I think was a tad too dark for me. Recently I got the Ivoire C and that is a much better, pretty perfect match. I'm NW 15-20.

This time around - I really like this foundation - everything about it except for the price.

The coverage is really good - high medium. It goes on and blends like a dream. I use the Smashbox hydrating primer underneath. I use my fingers and then blend out with a kabuki brush. The finish is amazing - a soft matte that doesn't emphasize the texture of mature skin, doesn't settle into wrinkles or create polka dots in my pores. Then it leaves a super soft feeling on my face - just the best.

It holds up decently through the day with only needing blotting to my nose which always goes to shine in a few hours - no matter what foundation or primer I use.

What about the stick? Actually it's great for both application and travel.

The only negative about this foundation is the price for the small amount you get. It seems like I will run through this pretty quickly, although I do swap back and forth between this and Chanel Lift Lumiere when I want a lighter finish.

Love this foundation for my mature skin.

on 8/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love the texture and finish of this, but not a fan of the lack of oil-control and longevity.

It's very creamy and blends like a dream with minimal effort required. It dries down to a natural looking medium-full satiny coverage. With one layer it hides about 80% of all my acne scars and completely covers redness and other mild discolouration. Because the formula has so much slick to it, spot concealing darker pigmentation can be a bit tricky as it tends to glide right off the layered area. It works with no problems for general all over layering.

For my very oily skin, this does not hold up the best throughout the day, especially on my T-zone. If I don't blot and powder this throughout the day, I am a greasy mess after 2-3 hours of wear. If you wear glasses, it will smudge and move on you, and does tend to settle into fine lines. It creased quite a bit in my laugh lines and forehead lines.

Overall, I'd say this is good for dry to normal/combination skin types. Lovely coverage, feel, and finish, but if you have oilier skin or more fine lines, expect it to move around a bit.

This product blows. It was $53 for 9 grams. The texture of this is very thick. It settles into fine lines and makes my pores look huge. After about 2 hours, entire face was sweaty. Upon application, looked wonderful, but after about 10 minute, the area around my boss which is dry, was very itchy. Very easy to apply, but the fact that I did not like the overall feel of the foundation on my face, the appearance after a few hours and price tag, not worth it. Revlon makes a great foundation stick for a fraction of the price.

on 5/31/2017 11:15:00 PM

I love this !! Super convenient, great color, goes on silky smooth, great coverage and you don't need much. I like my foundation natural looking don't like a 24 hour wear if you do this is not for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I had really really high hopes for this. It just didn't work well for my skin. I have large pores and a couple of acne scars and this covered nicely but also left a powdery look without powdering, and somehow still got oily?

Also, if you have yellow undertones year round like I do (very pale yellow in winter and very dark tanned yellow in summer), the colours will look AWFUL on you. All are strange undertones (except for the darker yellow ones which are more true to colour than the paler warm shades)... i tried 4 colours and one made me look pink one was GREY on my face one had a green tint (im not kidding I looked so sick and nauseas) and one was muddy peach...

This is a no bueno for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Overpriced junk. Even with a primer and setting powder, this foundation will settle into pores if they are large. The only thing I liked about this was that it didn't break me out and the ease of it being a stick. But if you have oily skin with large pores, you are looking at a disaster.

on 6/28/2017 9:06:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. Use a good primer underneath (I use the Tarte BB tinted primer) and apply the foundation directly to your face. Don't use a beauty blender for this one, use a foundation brush (I use Sephora brush #63) As soon as you buff it in, it's set. Immediately. AND it last all day!! Hate that it's $40, but I'll pay it cause I LOVE IT SO MUCH!