Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick
Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation StickTeint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (1.9), Octinoxate (2) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, Polyethylene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Arachidyl Propionate, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Perlite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

I had a Lancome rep put this on my clean face that I'd added primer (not Lancome) to before I went in.
That was 4 hrs ago and it has almost disappeared from the red areas on which I want coverage.
It almost instantly sank into my wrinkles after she applied it (& moved it around with a brush).
I'm 72 & I am blessed with few wrinkles but what I have don't need the emphasizing this product gave.

Product looked very matt and heavy. It's only plus is that it's convenient to carry with you to re-apply...
and, trust me, you would need to re-apply. When I got home, I set it with IT powder that I love and that
didn't help either. Save your $$ for something that works...I'm still looking.

on 3/27/2019 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was so excited to try this after all the claims and the reviews, but I was really disappointed.
Cons:
1. The color range is limited and there is no match for fair light skin with a warm undertone and the shades are really pink.
2. It is cakey from the beginning of the application, not to tell what happens after a few hours. It also stays on every line and dry patch. Not transfer-proof and wears off after 4 hours.
3. Runs out really quickly. I bought it a month ago and even I don't use it every day, it is almost gone.
4. Really pricey for what offers.
5. I think it breaks me out.

Pros:
1. Easy to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Makes pores look huge, exaggerates flaws that you didn’t even know you had) save your money

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This quickly became my favorite and everyday foundation.I never noticed it until I used it on a client of mine.It is so silky it glides on the face effortlessly.It is a cream to powder foundation, so you are left with a matte finish.If you have texture on your skin then you'll definitely want to use a smoothing primer with it.If you have oily textured skin use a smoothing primer that also controls excess oils,like prime time from BareMinerals or poreless mattifying primer from Tarte.This foundation claims that it's transfer and smudge resistant but if it is not set with a powder/spray then it will transfer/smudge a little.I find that it's a buildable coverage and it's extremely easy to blend with a sponge or brush.These sticks can easily be used as contour as well.The end result is so stinkin flawless!My biggest complaint,just like other people have pointed out,is that the packaging is so cheap.You get a plastic tube for 42$.If you care more about the product itself and the quality in terms of ingredients then this is the foundation for you.It looks beautiful on both younger and more mature skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have relatively dry skin and this foundation doesn't work for me.
It accentuates skin texture like no other foundation I ever had. I don't have large pores, but this foundation makes even my chin look bumpy and porous.
The color selection is odd, usually colors gradually get darker with an increase in shade number, that's not the case for this one. Colors are pretty much random and many of them do not correspond to the same shades in other Lancome complexion lines.
I have never encountered Lancome product that turned out ashy on my skin till I got this one.
The packaging is another sad story. I usually see thin cheap clear lids on 5$ makeup, never on the product that costs over 10$ let alone 42$.
Disappointment.

on 7/13/2018 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stick foundation! I can’t say enough good things about it! I am 47 with oily skin. I prime with with Lancôme La Base Pore Pro eraser. This combination keeps me shine free. The foundation has excellent coverage and is so natural feeling and natural looking! Color looks just as fresh at the end of the night as it did when I applied. I bought both light and dark bisque shades to mix for the perfect medium neutral color. I draw 2 lines with each color on sides of my face and blend with my fingers. Way better than using a brush. It’s the first time I’ve changed foundation in 30 years! I was skeptical but it’s better than the foundation I thought I loved all these years! Hope they never discontinue!

on 5/10/2018 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love the idea of stick foundation. So I purchsed it in June 2017 from Debenhams with a high hope. I could apply only once or twice. Pores appeared bigger & more visible. It looked like very artificial and ashey on my skin. Had a plan to purchase Makeup forever ultra HD stick foundation. But no more. A complete Wastage of money. Sad me 😭

on 2/24/2018 5:08:00 PM

The color choices are OK but the plastic packaging is cheap: Gold color lettering has quickly worn off and the thin top has a crack. Terrible given the price. I dislike holding it in my hands now, and there's plenty of product left to use up.

Nothing sends me about this stick foundation. Accentuates pores and fine lines. But the worst part is the cheap plastic packaging with worn-off gold lettering. Yuck. I explained to Lancome customer service, but they didn't care to replace my purchase.

on 2/8/2018 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! This is so easy to apply. You hardly need a brush. It literally melts into your skin. You can choose the coverage you want (light, medium, full - you can play with it). And o so handy to take with you when travelling.

The shades are also very nice, a lot of different colors, so one of them must be your fit. Must have!

on 2/1/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like it very much. I am NC25 and my shade is no2 Lys Rose. It is very light with natural coverage. It is a longwearing product but with medium and NOT BUILDABLE coverage. It blends extremely easily. I have dry skin with severe dermatitis so I want a more full coverage foundation. But when my skin has a good day, this product is almost perfect. It is not for an oily skin. I will buy it again ONLY ON SALES because it is a very "easy" foundation.