Too Faced Love Flush Long Lasting 16hr Blush Wardrobe

Too Faced Love Flush Long Lasting 16hr Blush Wardrobe
Love Flush Long Lasting 16hr Blush Wardrobe Love Flush Long Lasting 16hr Blush Wardrobe

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this together with the born this way foundation in 2015 and all the colours were sold out back then and I decided to try justify my love . Which is a very bright pink with glitter and you definitely need very light hands for this shade as it is so bright. I bought it due to the cute packaging however I find this shade too bright and I need to tone it down using my loose powder or concealer if not it looks like I got bruises on my cheeks. No doubt the packaging is cute but I think I won buy it again as there are other cheaper blushers out there.

on 9/24/2017 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't have any words to describe this palette other than out of this world!
I'm a big blushes fan, as I love draping instead of contouring. It might look too 80s but, luckily, not on my face, so I love to have a choice and mix the colours if needed.
This palette was very good value considering the brand, the design and the huge colours choice. It's waaaay bigger than I expected, and the pans are quite generous - they will last ages, as the pigmentation is bonkers. I mean, I used to consider the Wet n wild blushes insanely pigmented, but the first time my brush hit the first pan (Love hangover) and I applied it, I was honestly blown, like literally I shouted "whooaaa" at the mirror.
The shades suit me perfectly, except the "Justify my love" one which doesn't compliment me a lot, but it's still awesome. The fallout is minimum, so little to no waste of product.
They are matte, which is something I honestly prefer, and I can use the shade "Baby love" as a bronzer for an awesome blushing+bronzing technique.
The design is lovely and pretty, it's just not really practical to be carried around - but I won't leave it at home if I have a big suitcase!
Again: excellent value, amazing product, insane pigmentation, excellent for draping.
Strongly, strongly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have this in both Love hangover and How deep is your love.

This comes in a lovely pink (depending on the shade of your blush) plastic case with a full heart shaped mirror inside.

Love hangover is a coral pink blush with gold-ish micro shimmers in it. I simply love this shade as it compliments my NC25 skin tone perfectly. The color payoff is commendable but not exemplary. The blush was able to see me from 6.30am to about 12.30pm which is about half a day without fading. Even after blotting and reapplication of powder foundation during midday you can still see a tinge of the blush.

How deep is your love is a matte darker rose pink blush. The color payoff for this blush in particular is very intense. So I would recommend applying it with a light hand. Lasting power is similar to Love Hangover.

I will be repurchaing Love Hangover but not How deep is your love

on 10/11/2016 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When searching for a new blush, I noticed this one was sold out at my local Mecca and straight away assumed it must be fantastic. So on another trip when it was on stock I was quick to put it in my shopping basket and excited to try it, particularly after the 'sixteen hour' wear claims. I own few matte blushes and definitely none with a purple undertone so was also happy to add the colour to my collection.

The price point, for $37, is reasonable for a higher end blush. However, the packaging does feel quite cheap and my husband actually thought it was 'toy' makeup. Haha. The included mirror is cute but not particularly necessary.

I find this blush to be quite chalky in consistency and has a fair bit of fall out. I definitely am careful with how much I dip on to my brush, certainly tap off the excess before applying to the cheeks. For some reason, it seems to stick to places and requires a bit of blending out with a clean brush after applying to give a 'natural' finish.

As for lasting power, sixteen hours is an absurd claim and the blush definitely doesn't live up to that in my books - and I don't have particularly oily skin. But it does last throughout the work day (I'm looking at you MAC blushes!) and would certainly withstand a night out.

Over all - a good blush, but not my favourite! I think a NARS blush is still leaps and bounds ahead of this product.

on 7/15/2016 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely adore this palette. All the shades are all the blushes you would ever really need in the world and it's all in one easy to travel with palette. They give you a really good sample size for each as well. Each blush is fairly pigmented, unique and stunning.

You cannot go wrong with this palette;honestly, they are such good quality. I have so many blushes but this palette has taken over as it's so convenient to choose from a palette with versatile shades than pick and choose from my makeup pile, as well as figuring which blushes to bring with me when I travel.

I don't think I will ever need to buy anymore blushes again as all these colours are really flexible for any makeup look I am going for (unless I run out of course.)

on 8/27/2016 9:27:00 PM

I own the blush in the color Love hangover and I adore this blush. It's a beautiful shade and it smells like candy. The pigmentation is really good.

Love. I am not a palette person for the most part because they are not portable and you spend more for one or two products you actually like. Love this palette though. For the price of one blush, you get several. Colors are pigmented, apply very well, and stay put. Much better than getting one shade for the same price. Blush is not something i would carry with me so i dont care about how it travels. One of my favorite makeup purchases ever. I'm fair, warm toned, aging skin with very few concerns these days.

on 5/9/2016 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love the colours of this palette. All 6 are highly pigmented. Got this for $45 at Sephora. I only rated it as a 4 because in reality they don't last for 16 hours like what the package says; but they sure carry a pretty shade of pinks, peaches, purples, and bronze. :)

on 2/11/2016 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love these blushes, they are pigmented, not too powdery and last for quite a long time (16 hours? Probably not). The only reason I wouldn't purchase this palette again is that I like some shades more than others so I would be more inclined to purchase a couple of the full size blushes. The main reason I have rated this palette a 4 rather than a 5 is that I think the blush could be creamier and more easy to blend and it would be perfect. Overall though I am really happy with this purchase, it has given me an opportunity to play with shades I usually don't use and the packaging is adorable :-)

on 3/28/2016 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I got the color "Your love is king" and I absoloutely fell in love with it. The color payoff is amazing! I only need to dab a little bit of it to use on my cheeks because the color is so pigmented. The packaging is gorgeous but my only issue is that my heart completely broke when I dropped it from about a foot high and all the powder broke :'(
That's my fault though, I just wish it was more tightly placed into the compact because now I'll have to spend another $35 to get it again, and for blush I thought it was pretty pricey.