Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

3.0

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.......................3-23-2018 Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I received this as part of a promotional try for free package. After 8 days of use, I am desperate to find out how I am going to keep it in stock. This is the best all make up remover and face cleanser I have ever used. It goes on dry skin, I rub it in with my fingers in circles , including my eyelids. I add a little water at the end and foam it up and then just splash water to rinse. There is no makeup or grime or stripped feeling to my skin. It is preservative free.

on 11/22/2015 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hands down *the* *best* oil cleanser out there. And I've tried a lot of them.
This one takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling super soft. No residue, no dry or oily feeling- just soft and clean.
Only downside- the price and the tiny bottle! Thanks to the falling AU dollar, it costs way too much to buy this online- 120mls is gone in a month :( Am now using softymo which is pretty decent, but nothing compares to this.
If you've got the cash/wont use is much/can get it cheap, then well worth trying.
My skin is oily, sensitive with breakouts btw.

I hated this product so much and was so disappointed in it. It comes recommended on the skin board so I wanted to give it a try. I'd been using Shiseido cleansing oil for the past 6 months or so and while I like it, I still get clogged pores and wondered if it was contributing to it. I only used this oil ONCE, and in the morning, my face was bright red, it stung, and was broken out. I know there are some plant/flower oils in this, and I do have extremely sensitive skin and have had problems with that type of ingredient in the past.

on 6/23/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I should have investigated more thoroughly before purchasing this, I didn't know the ingredients had been reformulated. I went out on a limb to try this because my standby, Clinique TTDO balm, was discontinued in all the local stores. I thought the Fancl MCO would be a cheaper alternative to order online since I found it someplace with free international shipping.

Whatever is in the new formulation (the list on my bottle is not in English) gave me one of the worst breakouts I've had in a long time. I'm never letting this anywhere near my skin ever again. What a huge disappointment because this had been given rave reviews in the past on the skincare board. Maybe not anymore? I'm curious to hear how more people feel about the reformulation.

on 10/22/2006 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one is a decent cleansing oil, and I tried many, including mineral oil based, such as Shu. This one is way better than those. But this one does not really clean very well. I cannot use it if I'm wearing waterproof mascara or shiseido spf 45 sunblock, which I wear a lot. So this is not for me.

on 7/24/2004 12:05:00 AM

I hate to bring the ratings for this down but it just didn't do it for me. I was able to have someone CP this for me and for 2 MAC pans, and a few odd extras, I do not think it was worth all of that. I have been using MAC's cleansing oil and believe it or not I much prefer it over this one. The Fancl doesn't mix well with the water and got my eyes all fuzzy, I hate that! A lot of people are saying it is thin but I found it to be kinda heavy, heavier than the MAC. I will (surprisingly) stick to the MAC oil even though I was sure I would like this better.

on 7/13/2004 11:16:00 PM

I've found that cleansing oils are my favorite for taking off makeup, but this one can not replace my favorite DHC Cleansing Oil. The texture is thinner than DHC's, thus can get into my eyes easier. In addition, Fancl did not emulsify with water as easily as DHC's. I had to rinse multiple times. Would only buy this again if DHC stopped selling theirs.