FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

1 review

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.......................3-23-2018 Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate

on 1/19/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is lighter and smoother in consistency than the DHC cleansing oil and is also completely scent-free and gentler to use. It's also not as oily as the DHC although this isn't a problem for me personally. This leaves my skin soft and clean without stripping it of moisture, and unlike the DHC, it manages to keep my skin moisturised without having to leave a fine film of moisture behind. This removes my waterproof sunscreen effectively although I find that sometimes I have to do a second pass if I'm using something super waterproof like the Shiseido Ultimate. Unfortunately, this doesn't remove my waterproof eye makeup completely even though I spend extra time rubbing it into my lashes. To be fair, the DHC doesn't completely remove all of my waterproof eye makeup either, although it does remove more than the Fancl.

Overall, the Fancl is a superior product to the DHC as it's definitely the more elegant of the two formulations. After I finish my current supplies of Fancl and DHC, I think I'm going to have a go at making my own cleansing oil as it's way cheaper and I found a good DIY recipe at http://www.dempeaux.com/?p=6365