Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

4.3

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.......................3-23-2018 Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best cleansing oil I ever tried!
It's very runny, almost clear oil that removes all makeup like no other product on the market (DHC oil doesn't come any close). It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and leaves almost no residue. The skin looks and feels very clean without any dryness, but anyway you always have to double cleanse when using oils.
Unfortunately, my skin can't tolerate ANY oil (cleanser or a moisturizer). I always get breakouts and Fancl is no exception.
If you're usually fine with using oils, try this, it's an amazing makeup remover.

This is the best oil make up remover to me after trying famous ones like shu uemura, sulwhasoo, melvita.

The texture is very mosturising and glide on smoothly and remove makeup without leaving your skin dry. Even for the thickest mascara this oil can remove them effortlessly. Just make sure that you use adequate amount and time and rub gently on eye area. The best part is it also helps remove black heads and white beads too! Just have to massage a little bit longer on nose tip area and under chin.

The packaging is a pump size 120ml, I use 3 pumps every night to remove makeup and it could last about 1.5mths. I will do double cleanse to make sure my skin is clean. They don’t have any refill so buying a new bottle every time is a bit troublesome.

Price wise it is cheaper compared to shu Uemura.
I would usually stock up a twin pack at the airport or buy it online when they have special promotion. Since I live in japan it’s a widely common makeup remover that you can find at every single corner.

Overall a great product!

on 1/29/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of other brand oil cleanser and finally I found the best. Cleanser. It clean up all my waterproof mascara and my heavy make up. Good job.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After a year of using this product, I can confidently state that this makeup cleanser is the best one around for me. I have sensitive, acne-treated skin, so I really needed an oil cleanser that cleansed well but was still sensitive enough not to severely dry out or irritate my skin.This product cleanses makeup super well and quickly too, and is easy to rinse out. Afterwards, I double wash gently with CeraVe hydrating cleanser before patting my face dry and applying Cetaphil moisturizing cream (as this cleanser can leave my skin just a tiny bit dry). Still, compared to most other oil cleansers I've used, this one takes the cake. The only downside is the price, but what's that compared to well cared for skin?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my holy grail makeup remover. Removes everything fast and gently.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

used to buy this when fancl was still in SG. cost about SGD27 if im not wrong. but now need to go to HK to buy this.

this is an cheaper alternative to shu uemera cleansing oil.

Does its work but I always try to use cheaper n better cleansing oils as its one of the products that I tend to use up more often.

will buy if im still in reach with fancl stores.

on 2/20/2015 6:01:00 AM

Have been using this one since end of 2003. So, it has been 11 years. They have changed the formula once ( 2004?) but just as well. Leaves no oily residue (yes I am talking about you, shu uemura, Bobbi brown ). Does not have fragrance ( covermark, RMK , Ipsa). And no preservatives . I have no problem using this up within 4 months after open. After washing this off with water, I use cetaphil/ clean & clear cleanser lightly to clean my face.

May go back to my former HG cleansing oil , IPSA, or even RMK, as those are cheaper here in this city, ounce for ounce, and clean equally well. I am paying the higher price here just to avoid putting perservative / unnecessary stuff on my face. This is selling in Japan at USD 16, as opposed to USD 26-30.

This CANNOT take Japanese water/sweat resistant sunscreen off completely ( if you have reapplied sunscreen every 40 mins if in water, like beach/ swimming / hot outdoor activities). With a few layers of those sunscreen on the face or on the body, it's better to take it off using its own brand/line of cleansing oil ( eg. Shisheido for shisheido, Sofina for sofina )

on 12/18/2014 12:34:00 AM

I liked this oil a lot at first. I had been using Boscia CO and loved it, and I read that FANCL is actually Boscia's parent company and their line is preservative free and all this other good stuff. I picked some up on a trip to Asia and really liked how it was less drying than Boscia's CO. I really like the texture as well, very similar to Boscia's, but without the tingle. But I think due to its lack of preservatives, this stuff isn't as effective a few months down the line. Each bottle actually has an expiration date and I believe most FANCL products expire after 90 days. Given that it is difficult/expensive for me to get to Canada, and I can't use up a whole bottle in 90 days, I will not be repurchasing.

on 9/23/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It works well to remove makeup however it's not life changing. I always follow it with a foam cleanser. Would not repurchase because I'm keen to try other things.

I love Fancl I have been using it as long as I have been using make up, at times I tried out other brands like shu uemura, DHC, and drug store brands like Dove and Neutrogena, nothing beats Fancl.

For those of you who said that it breaks you out - you weren't supposed to leave any traces of this stuff on your skin, you guys clearly hasn't been cleansing your face properly afterwards.