Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.......................3-23-2018 Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate

on 1/19/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is lighter and smoother in consistency than the DHC cleansing oil and is also completely scent-free and gentler to use. It's also not as oily as the DHC although this isn't a problem for me personally. This leaves my skin soft and clean without stripping it of moisture, and unlike the DHC, it manages to keep my skin moisturised without having to leave a fine film of moisture behind. This removes my waterproof sunscreen effectively although I find that sometimes I have to do a second pass if I'm using something super waterproof like the Shiseido Ultimate. Unfortunately, this doesn't remove my waterproof eye makeup completely even though I spend extra time rubbing it into my lashes. To be fair, the DHC doesn't completely remove all of my waterproof eye makeup either, although it does remove more than the Fancl.

Overall, the Fancl is a superior product to the DHC as it's definitely the more elegant of the two formulations. After I finish my current supplies of Fancl and DHC, I think I'm going to have a go at making my own cleansing oil as it's way cheaper and I found a good DIY recipe at http://www.dempeaux.com/?p=6365

on 9/22/2011 9:25:00 AM

This is the best cleanser for removing makeup, grime or sunscreen without stripping. I tried a sample of DHC's cleansing oil and it left a film after rinsing. Fancl's cleanser is on the pricey side, but two small pumps is all that is needed. I can make one bottle last at least 6-8 weeks.

on 10/19/2009 1:35:00 AM

I like the improved formula a lot. Same gentle yet effective cleansing power but without the oily film the previous formula used to leave on my face after cleansing. It is very gentle on the eye area and I don't get blurred vision even after massaging the cleansing oil around my eye area (something I get with other cleansing oils). The best part I like about this product is that it doesn't leave my skin dry-tight after I wash it off, unlike the DHC cleansing oil I have used before this.

It is not exactly dirt-cheap for its size, but for its good quality, I would be repurchasing it again.

on 5/22/2009 7:47:00 PM

ive already been through about 4 bottles of this!! its soooo amazing!

but i can only get it when i go to hong kong, which is a bummer so each time i go i stock up.

anyhoo, on with the review. the cleanser feels really nice on my face, and doesnt irritate me at all. however ever if it does get into my eyes my vison goes a little blurry, but it doesnt sting or anything. it takes off every last particle of make-up off my face!!!

highly recommend this product! tho, i think it does run out of the quicker side...

It's a decent cleansing oil to take every bit of your makeup, waterproof or not, off your face. However, that is it. I did not find it anything different from those by Shu Uemura, SKII and some other drug-store brands. Plus, all products from Fancl has a expiry of one-month after I start to use. I don't wear that much makeup for which a cleansing oil is necessary on a every-day basis. It's kind waste of money that I have to throw it away when I still have half a bottle left.

on 4/21/2009 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the cleansing powder, that it melts all makekup immediately, but it gave me zits on my face. BTW, it only last for 6 month, it has no preservatives in it, so it's pretty easy to have bacteria living in it.

on 11/27/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is fab! It is super gentle, doesn't hurt or dry out my sensitive skin at all. Can be rinsed all off by water, with no oil left on face. I have just purchased my 4th bottle. Will keep buying.

on 11/26/2008 12:37:00 AM

just got this from fancl.com~ and just tried it, it's definitely better than the shu uemura high balancing oil, which I used to like. the most special thing is that, this is the only cleansing oil I tried that can emulsify completely, which means you can wash all the oil off and get a squeaky clean face after use, that's pretty amazing. I am trying to use this solely for my cleansing routine for a week to see how it's doing, will update later.

on 9/12/2008 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's my favorite cleansing oil. I've tried many brands over the years before I finally settle down with this little green guy. It's light, gentle and effective. It removes my face and eye makeup in one simple step without any irritation. It is perfect in everyway - if ony it can be a litte cheaper. It is probably the best cleansing oil on the market.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

it really removes makeup throughly on face but problem is, it can not remove eye makeup too well. sometimes when i go for party and i used alot of waterproof eye makeup, tis is when the frustration comes.. i have to use 2 to 3x of the oil to make sure my whole face is clean.i'm still looking for a better cleansing oil otherwise i will have to stick with it. lastly it's definately better then shu cleansing oil..