FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil

FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.......................3-23-2018 Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate

on 11/30/2016 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I used this a few years ago and really liked it but it's too strong for my skin, now. While it feels wonderful on, once I rinse it off my face feels very dry, tight and irritated. I now use L'OREAL Skin Perfection Micellar.

on 3/17/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin: oily, clog-prone, sensitive that tends to get dehydrated (not dry) easily. Several months ago, I patched tested this for 10 days with no problem. After using it on my entire face for three days, it caused tiny blister-like bumps all over my face and many clogged pores on my forehead and cheeks. Also, the skin on my face peeled like a snake. No amount of hydration seemed to help. It took my skin almost 2 months to recover.

I hated this product so much and was so disappointed in it. It comes recommended on the skin board so I wanted to give it a try. I'd been using Shiseido cleansing oil for the past 6 months or so and while I like it, I still get clogged pores and wondered if it was contributing to it. I only used this oil ONCE, and in the morning, my face was bright red, it stung, and was broken out. I know there are some plant/flower oils in this, and I do have extremely sensitive skin and have had problems with that type of ingredient in the past.

on 1/17/2010 8:51:00 PM

I was happy about it for a few days and then it broke me out. Took me months for the scars to fade. I guess cleansing oils are just not for me. Every one that I've tried (Fancl, Shu, DHC) broke me out.

i tried the new reformulated one and the older one and got the same results - both broke me out really badly that i'm still dealing with the after effects up till now. i stopped using this about 2 years ago.

i've now switched to Dermalogica's pre-cleanse which works on the same principle but is proving more effective in controling my breakouts and removing my MU.

will not repurchase - fancl's stuff dont seem to work for me though i really like it due to the no preservatives philosophy.

on 6/23/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I should have investigated more thoroughly before purchasing this, I didn't know the ingredients had been reformulated. I went out on a limb to try this because my standby, Clinique TTDO balm, was discontinued in all the local stores. I thought the Fancl MCO would be a cheaper alternative to order online since I found it someplace with free international shipping.

Whatever is in the new formulation (the list on my bottle is not in English) gave me one of the worst breakouts I've had in a long time. I'm never letting this anywhere near my skin ever again. What a huge disappointment because this had been given rave reviews in the past on the skincare board. Maybe not anymore? I'm curious to hear how more people feel about the reformulation.

This used to be the make-up remover I used to the exclusion of all else: it was gentle, quick and thorough, but its new formula (with the meadowfoam seed oil they advertise AND a lot of complicated-sounding ingredients) made me breakout. Very distressing, since they were big and red, and they wouldnít heal either. Couldnít figure out what was making me get the zits at first cuz I hadnít changed my skincare products or routine.

That is, until I remembered the new formula of Fancl cleansing oil and stopped using it. Almost immediately, the pimples that were already there began to dry up and heal. Been almost a week, and I have had no new zits at all, and only one zit left to heal.

Iím definitely not using it again.

EDIT 11 AUG 2009: Someone asked why I sounded so harsh on this review. The reason is that I always double-cleanse, using another gentle cleanser so that I clean off first makeup and then whatever residue might be left behind, and I still broke out badly. Seeing as how this used to be my HG, I was not happy to say the least. Plus, I hate quite a few of the new ingredients - lots of chemically-sounding ones, which doesn't seem to fit into their philosophy.

on 4/21/2009 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the cleansing powder, that it melts all makekup immediately, but it gave me zits on my face. BTW, it only last for 6 month, it has no preservatives in it, so it's pretty easy to have bacteria living in it.

on 2/15/2007 8:19:00 AM

This is the best make-up remover!! It unclogs pores and breakout is reduced. Highly recommended
Edit: The new formulae gave me lots of new pimples and bad skin. Not sure why. It used to work so well and is my staple skincare. Now I'll try to stop using it to test if it is the one that cause breakouts.

on 8/11/2006 11:53:00 AM

Wow! The great reviews really bowled me over. But ladies, sorry to break the trend. Guess oil cleansers just don't work on me. Fancl cleansing oil gave me bumps. I have oily and sensitive skin.