Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I received this as part of a promotional try for free package. After 8 days of use, I am desperate to find out how I am going to keep it in stock. This is the best all make up remover and face cleanser I have ever used. It goes on dry skin, I rub it in with my fingers in circles , including my eyelids. I add a little water at the end and foam it up and then just splash water to rinse. There is no makeup or grime or stripped feeling to my skin. It is preservative free.

on 2/16/2017 1:22:00 AM

Pricey but works really well! It removes every last bit of my make up and I don't have to rub vigorously. There is nothing I do not love about it and I usually double-cleanse with a cleanser after removing my make-up but there are some lazy days that I do not and this does not makes my skin break out (I break out fairly easily).

I will definitely re-purchase this product every single time, as long as Fancl is available in my country.

on 1/31/2017 7:14:00 AM

This is indeed a great oil for removing waterproof mascara and eye products. If you wear such heavy duty make up on a daily basis, then it`s definitely worth investing in this, because you won`t be rubbing the skin off your eyes to get off stubborn traces of make up. Personally, I generally wear organic make up, so for me my DHC Mild Touch Cleanser works just fine. I will be sticking with DHC because it comes in a refillable 200ml container and doesn`t cost as much as Fancl.

on 1/29/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of other brand oil cleanser and finally I found the best. Cleanser. It clean up all my waterproof mascara and my heavy make up. Good job.

on 1/8/2017 10:22:00 AM

I live in Japan and they market this as having 99% satisfaction rate. Well, based on my experience, there's quite a truth in this. I've been buying a bottle a month for over a year now. It takes of makeup really well. It's very easy to apply and move, and it doesn't dry nor break out my acne-prone combination skin.

For the price and performance, I don't really think of buying or searching another makeup remover product. This is my HG makeup remover.

on 11/30/2016 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I used this a few years ago and really liked it but it's too strong for my skin, now. While it feels wonderful on, once I rinse it off my face feels very dry, tight and irritated. I now use L'OREAL Skin Perfection Micellar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After a year of using this product, I can confidently state that this makeup cleanser is the best one around for me. I have sensitive, acne-treated skin, so I really needed an oil cleanser that cleansed well but was still sensitive enough not to severely dry out or irritate my skin.This product cleanses makeup super well and quickly too, and is easy to rinse out. Afterwards, I double wash gently with CeraVe hydrating cleanser before patting my face dry and applying Cetaphil moisturizing cream (as this cleanser can leave my skin just a tiny bit dry). Still, compared to most other oil cleansers I've used, this one takes the cake. The only downside is the price, but what's that compared to well cared for skin?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my holy grail makeup remover. Removes everything fast and gently.

on 11/22/2015 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hands down *the* *best* oil cleanser out there. And I've tried a lot of them.
This one takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling super soft. No residue, no dry or oily feeling- just soft and clean.
Only downside- the price and the tiny bottle! Thanks to the falling AU dollar, it costs way too much to buy this online- 120mls is gone in a month :( Am now using softymo which is pretty decent, but nothing compares to this.
If you've got the cash/wont use is much/can get it cheap, then well worth trying.
My skin is oily, sensitive with breakouts btw.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG cleanser (or pre-cleanser because I follow up with a cleanser). My face doesn't feel clean unless I use this. I have been using it for about 5 years and cannot live without it. I get mine on eBay (from the cheapest seller) and comes directly from Japan. I have skin that is prone to break outs and this hasn't caused an increase or decrease in the acne that I get.