Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
Mild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing OilMild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.......................3-23-2018 Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin Palmitate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the best cleansing oil I ever tried!
It's very runny, almost clear oil that removes all makeup like no other product on the market (DHC oil doesn't come any close). It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and leaves almost no residue. The skin looks and feels very clean without any dryness, but anyway you always have to double cleanse when using oils.
Unfortunately, my skin can't tolerate ANY oil (cleanser or a moisturizer). I always get breakouts and Fancl is no exception.
If you're usually fine with using oils, try this, it's an amazing makeup remover.

This is the best oil make up remover to me after trying famous ones like shu uemura, sulwhasoo, melvita.

The texture is very mosturising and glide on smoothly and remove makeup without leaving your skin dry. Even for the thickest mascara this oil can remove them effortlessly. Just make sure that you use adequate amount and time and rub gently on eye area. The best part is it also helps remove black heads and white beads too! Just have to massage a little bit longer on nose tip area and under chin.

The packaging is a pump size 120ml, I use 3 pumps every night to remove makeup and it could last about 1.5mths. I will do double cleanse to make sure my skin is clean. They don’t have any refill so buying a new bottle every time is a bit troublesome.

Price wise it is cheaper compared to shu Uemura.
I would usually stock up a twin pack at the airport or buy it online when they have special promotion. Since I live in japan it’s a widely common makeup remover that you can find at every single corner.

Overall a great product!

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I received this as part of a promotional try for free package. After 8 days of use, I am desperate to find out how I am going to keep it in stock. This is the best all make up remover and face cleanser I have ever used. It goes on dry skin, I rub it in with my fingers in circles , including my eyelids. I add a little water at the end and foam it up and then just splash water to rinse. There is no makeup or grime or stripped feeling to my skin. It is preservative free.

on 2/16/2017 1:22:00 AM

Pricey but works really well! It removes every last bit of my make up and I don't have to rub vigorously. There is nothing I do not love about it and I usually double-cleanse with a cleanser after removing my make-up but there are some lazy days that I do not and this does not makes my skin break out (I break out fairly easily).

I will definitely re-purchase this product every single time, as long as Fancl is available in my country.

on 1/31/2017 7:14:00 AM

This is indeed a great oil for removing waterproof mascara and eye products. If you wear such heavy duty make up on a daily basis, then it`s definitely worth investing in this, because you won`t be rubbing the skin off your eyes to get off stubborn traces of make up. Personally, I generally wear organic make up, so for me my DHC Mild Touch Cleanser works just fine. I will be sticking with DHC because it comes in a refillable 200ml container and doesn`t cost as much as Fancl.

on 1/29/2017 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried a lot of other brand oil cleanser and finally I found the best. Cleanser. It clean up all my waterproof mascara and my heavy make up. Good job.

on 1/8/2017 10:22:00 AM

I live in Japan and they market this as having 99% satisfaction rate. Well, based on my experience, there's quite a truth in this. I've been buying a bottle a month for over a year now. It takes of makeup really well. It's very easy to apply and move, and it doesn't dry nor break out my acne-prone combination skin.

For the price and performance, I don't really think of buying or searching another makeup remover product. This is my HG makeup remover.

on 11/30/2016 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I used this a few years ago and really liked it but it's too strong for my skin, now. While it feels wonderful on, once I rinse it off my face feels very dry, tight and irritated. I now use L'OREAL Skin Perfection Micellar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

After a year of using this product, I can confidently state that this makeup cleanser is the best one around for me. I have sensitive, acne-treated skin, so I really needed an oil cleanser that cleansed well but was still sensitive enough not to severely dry out or irritate my skin.This product cleanses makeup super well and quickly too, and is easy to rinse out. Afterwards, I double wash gently with CeraVe hydrating cleanser before patting my face dry and applying Cetaphil moisturizing cream (as this cleanser can leave my skin just a tiny bit dry). Still, compared to most other oil cleansers I've used, this one takes the cake. The only downside is the price, but what's that compared to well cared for skin?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my holy grail makeup remover. Removes everything fast and gently.