4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Love this, it's one of my favorite cleansers. It doesn't break me out and does a good job.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 months ago

Can use with wet hands. I keep it in my shower room and use with my wet hands but works perfectly. The liquid is not oily at all and has no oily smell to it which is really nice! I don't use mascara but seems to get all my foundation and feels like it clears the pores on my nose as well. Bought through Amazon. Will buy again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

a year ago

Really good cleanser. It can deal even with fool covarege without micellar water. I like use it in combination with a face brush for better effect. If you want try this to you can choose the best for you <a href="https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/face-brush"</a>.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

a year ago

i only bought this product because of the numerous good reviews and since i‘m always looking for the perfect cleansing oil i thought i give it a try. In brief words: very watery, no particular smell, doesn’t remove make up perfectly (i only use eyeshadow and mascara and i had to cleanse twice, in comparison the elizabeth arden oil cleanser removes everything at once). no breakout. foggy sight after cleansing for about 10min and moderate eye irritation the day after. wouldn‘t repurchase

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

This is by far the best cleansing oil I ever tried! It's very runny, almost clear oil that removes all makeup like no other product on the market (DHC oil doesn't come any close). It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and leaves almost no residue. The skin looks and feels very clean without any dryness, but anyway you always have to double cleanse when using oils. Unfortunately, my skin can't tolerate ANY oil (cleanser or a moisturizer). I always get breakouts and Fancl is no exception. If you're usually fine with using oils, try this, it's an amazing makeup remover.

About reviewer (666 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is the best oil make up remover to me after trying famous ones like shu uemura, sulwhasoo, melvita. The texture is very mosturising and glide on smoothly and remove makeup without leaving your skin dry. Even for the thickest mascara this oil can remove them effortlessly. Just make sure that you use adequate amount and time and rub gently on eye area. The best part is it also helps remove black heads and white beads too! Just have to massage a little bit longer on nose tip area and under chin. The packaging is a pump size 120ml, I use 3 pumps every night to remove makeup and it could last about 1.5mths. I will do double cleanse to make sure my skin is clean. They don’t have any refill so buying a new bottle every time is a bit troublesome. Price wise it is cheaper compared to shu Uemura. I would usually stock up a twin pack at the airport or buy it online when they have special promotion. Since I live in japan it’s a widely common makeup remover that you can find at every single corner. Overall a great product!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

I received this as part of a promotional try for free package. After 8 days of use, I am desperate to find out how I am going to keep it in stock. This is the best all make up remover and face cleanser I have ever used. It goes on dry skin, I rub it in with my fingers in circles , including my eyelids. I add a little water at the end and foam it up and then just splash water to rinse. There is no makeup or grime or stripped feeling to my skin. It is preservative free.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Pricey but works really well! It removes every last bit of my make up and I don't have to rub vigorously. There is nothing I do not love about it and I usually double-cleanse with a cleanser after removing my make-up but there are some lazy days that I do not and this does not makes my skin break out (I break out fairly easily). I will definitely re-purchase this product every single time, as long as Fancl is available in my country.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

This is indeed a great oil for removing waterproof mascara and eye products. If you wear such heavy duty make up on a daily basis, then it`s definitely worth investing in this, because you won`t be rubbing the skin off your eyes to get off stubborn traces of make up. Personally, I generally wear organic make up, so for me my DHC Mild Touch Cleanser works just fine. I will be sticking with DHC because it comes in a refillable 200ml container and doesn`t cost as much as Fancl.

About reviewer (916 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have tried a lot of other brand oil cleanser and finally I found the best. Cleanser. It clean up all my waterproof mascara and my heavy make up. Good job.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium