Jouviance Glyco/Laser 10

Jouviance Glyco/Laser 10

on 11/22/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an HG product. I use it on average twice a week , alternating with skinceuticals retinol .
The texture is beautiful and creamy. It’s relatively gentle but brightens my skin immensely. I’m used to fairly harsh treatments - I don’t know how sensitive skin would fair.
In harsh Canadian winters, this keeps chapping at bay for me, by keeping my skin clear of dead skin cells. I love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After finishing a jar of the 5% glycolic acid I decided to give the 10% a try. The transition was easy as my skin had acclimated to this chemical exfoliant. Jouviance is a wonderful skin care line, super gentle and really effective without irritating the skin. Skin is significantly smoother, brighter, clearer and softer after using these products. The cream comes in a heavy glass jar and includes a small spatula for getting the product out. It feels light and creamy and moisturizing on the skin. I alternate using this product with the vitamin C serum and retinol cream (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) which seems to work well with cell turnover rate. Love this brand, it's my holy grail skin care line.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Several weeks ago, I got a sample of the Level 5 version of this new night cream from Jouviance, a small, little known but very high quality Canadian skin care company. I was really impressed with it - after just 2 nights of use, I could see the pores on my nose looking smaller and tighter. As I'm a frequent user of Alpha Hydrox 10 and 12% products, I had no hesitation in purchasing the Jouviance cream in the higher concentration as I know it's not too harsh for my skin. I'm glad to have this as the Alpha Hydrox products are no longer available in Canada (except for now and again, as a fluke, at Winners) and with the Canadian dollar as it is, the quickie trips I used to take to the US aren't as much an option. This cream - it IS a night-time product and, as with most products of this type, use of an SPF product in the daytime is strongly advised - is just lovely to use. I don't need to apply another cream over-top (as I often have to do with Alpha Hydrox) and the results are terrific. I quickly noticed greater clarity in my skin and, as I said, it has a very positive effect on the look of the pores on my nose. I also like the packaging. It's a heavy frosted glass jar - and I know lots of people freak about about germs with jars, but they've packaged this with its own little "spoon-like" spatula and the jar means you can get every last bit of product you've paid for. For $40 CDN, you really can't go wrong.