MILANI Lash Trifecta Lengthens + Curls + Separates Mascara

MILANI Lash Trifecta Lengthens + Curls + Separates Mascara

3.5

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

It's very clumpy, it flakes off and when you apply it and it seems to not get attached to the eyelashes at all. very disappointed :/

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

How does this have good reviews? Worst mascara ever. My lashes drooped straight down after 5 minutes. ....and I curled them before AND after.

on 9/9/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think I have found my HG mascara. It gives me everything I am looking for. With two coats it keeps a curl, adds a bit of length, adds some volume, and gives good seperation. My lashes look soft and wispy. Not hard or crispy. However, three coats gets clumpy. A great everyday mascara. The formula is on the drier side and the banana shaped wand helps get every lash. The wand has a spiky ball at the end, but I don't use it. Most importantly it does not flake!! I do put on a light coat of waterproof wet n wild mega length mascara because I am a contact lens wearer and need to use eye drops throughout the day. Anyway, the milani mascara is a hidden gem at the drugstore and I am curious about their other mascaras.

Edit: I've found this dries out fast. Not even a month in and it started getting crumbly. I added eyedrops to rehydrate and it's better. I think this is one you will have to replace every two months to get the best results.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of those mascaras that makes the tips of my lashes droop. Every time I use it. It looks good at first, but a few minutes later I check the mirror and the tips of my lashes are all droopy. And that's with just one light coat. Not good.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Thumbs up! Actually lives up to the name. Curved brush makes easy to get all lashes. Gives me baby doll lashes; adds volume, length/definition, & curls my lashes. Use two coats. Exactly the look I like for day and natural looks. Gives my CoverGirl Lash Exact in the long thin purple tube some competition.

I also like the slimmer tube. Fits in my Trish McCoy medium planner(makeup bag) I carry in my purse. Purchased on sale at walgreens.

Milani Lash Trifecta and CG Lash Blast are my current "go-to" mascaras.

on 3/7/2017 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

New HG mascara. I've been on the hunt for the right multi tasking mascara for just about forever. I spent years as a teenager using two or even three mascaras together to get the desired effect. Now as an adult and having narrowed both my patience with such a process, and my options having made the switch to only cruelty free products, I feel like I've tried them all. This is great for me for a few reasons.

Pros:
-No flaking throughout the day so far.
-Color is a nice dark black
-Brush is injection molded and curved which for me usually works great
-Noticeable lift
-Price is a YASSS from me
- Works as an every day mascara but is easily buildable for a more dramatic night look.

Cons:
- I couldn't really tell you if it gave curl, my lashes are moderately curly to begin with.
-A little smudging against my brow bone throughout the day, but to be fair mine are very oily.
- Faint alcohol smell initially but fades fast.

Overall I will definitely purchse this again and again, unless the formula changes.

on 11/14/2016 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is far and away the best mascara I have ever used. It separates like a dream, curls (and HOLDS the curl), volumizes, and lengthens until my lashes look like they're a mile long.
I haven't experienced any flaking at all.
It's easy to remove.
The wand is shaped perfectly and grabs every lash.
It's cheap at around $7/tube at Walmart.
I could go on and on, singing the praises of this wonderful mascara. It's like the Too Faced Better Than Sex and the Benefit Roller Lash mascaras had a lovechild. It's just so dang good!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Rarely in my 43 years of wearing makeup have I actually repurchased a mascara - I mean maybe four times, and then I repurchased maybe once. Nothing ever thrills me enough to overpower the lure of trying something new. But I think that's all changed.
I rec'd a sample of Benefit's Roller Lash and it was working pretty well, but when I saw that Lash Trifecta had a very similar brush and a price tag that was way-ay less expensive, I decided to give it a try. Love it! Curls and lengthens even better than the Roller Lash. Lasts all day and doesn't tend to smear under my eyes like the other did by the end of the day (in all fairness, I've been using a more emollient product under my eyes of late and it could be the cause). It builds well without clumping, although by the third coat it looks a bit too overdone for my taste.
Will definitely be repurchasing as well as singing its praises to all my friends.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

If I could give this product 0/5 I would. This stuff burns like crazy! What's worse is it also flakes and cause's the irritation to worsen. Not impressed. I love milani but this was absolutely horrible. Sensitive eyes stay away. Also the formula is extremely dry and doesn't do much for lashes. Keep in mind I also have very long full lashes already.

on 4/29/2016 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ohhhhh Milani please make a waterproof version of this???? Pretty please with sugar on top???????

Picked up a tube at CVS while on a retail therapy binge after a crappy day at work. When I opened it I was very intrigued by the brush - curved, plastic with long & short spikey bristles. Not normally the kind of brush I would use in a mascara (Tarte Lights Camera Lashes is more my thing), but thought hey why not.

First coat - I was impressed // second coat - I fell in love. I had eyelashes!!! But it's even better - I had long, curved, natural looking, non-clumpy lashes!!!

Looked in the mirror at lunch, smudges on my upper eyelid. Arrrggghhh. Got home realized this was not waterproof. Me=bummed.

Thanks to Ulta's Raincoat Mascara, I can use this mascara & get the long, fat lashes that I love!

At first I didn't think I would like the wand, but the short spikes really grab onto the root of my lashes & the long spikes keep my lashes separated. The formula isn't too wet, it's just perfect. Will be repurchasing this one!