It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara

It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
Superhero Mascara

3.3

Aqua (Water, Eau), Cera Carnauba / Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Oryza Sativa Cera /Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Alcohol Denat., Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Candelilla Cera / Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, VP / VA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Biotin, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Biotinoyl Tripeptide - 1, Iron Oxide (CI 77499).

on 11/16/2018 2:26:00 AM

I love the formula of this mascara, it does everything I want and stays all day. One of my favourite mascaras ever.

on 11/11/2018 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Love this mascara. Got it as a bonus gift when I bought the CC cream and it’s fantastic. I have very sparse, straight lashes and a few coats of this makes them long and thick, fantastic stuff. Would buy again in a heartbeat!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oh my god this is hands down the WORST mascara I have ever used. Honestly unbelievable how a company could screw up a mascara this much. First, the formula is thick and goopy. I can’t even apply it to my eyelashes without it leaving HUGE clumps and sticking all of my eyelashes together, I’ve tried wiping all of the product off and it still is too thick. At best this will make your lashes look like fuzzy spider legs, and that’s after a lot of effort so I think I’ll pass. Honestly I can’t say enough bad things about this.

on 11/8/2018 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hated this mascara. I tried on multiple occasions and with different methods (new, dried down, wiped off, with other mascaras, etc.) and it was awful each time. I have tried several brands and this was one of the absolute worst I've ever tried. It was a thick clumpy mess every time. It was a pain to remove.

If you're looking for thick and fuzzy looking spider-legs look no further, as this is on par with every example you can find of Younique MMM flagship product.

on 10/30/2018 11:50:00 PM

Am I wearing the same mascara as everyone else? I hate to be the Debbie Downer here, but I received a full size in my Boxycharm and was utterly disappointed. If you want stiff, spidery eyelashes then this is the mascara for you. Otherwise, keep looking. I typically use Diorshow, but Last Paradise or Lash Blast in a pinch.

on 10/29/2018 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I’ve repurchased this mascara 4x. Nothing gives me as much volume and length for my thin long-ish lashes. Multiple people have asked me if I’m wearing falsies when I wear this mascara. For extra drama I layer MJ velvet noir on top.

on 10/13/2018 8:11:00 AM

I received a full size of this mascara in my Boxy Charm box this month, and I like it. It made my lashes look long, full, and thick. It has a matte finish, which is the only thing I'm not sure about as it seems a bit unnatural looking. I wore it for a long 12hr nursing shift full of lots of physical work, and it looked great until I took it off with no flaking or smudging. I'm not sure what this costs, but I would definitely consider purchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite mascaras to date! I got a deluxe sample of this (basically the travel size) when I spent a bomb at Sephora, and I'm loving this!

The things I always look for in a mascara are lengthening and defining - and this exceeds expectations with it! The definition is insane, there's great separation and very little clumping, my lashes just look very fluttery and long. I don't wriggle the wand back and forth since I find this clumps up my lashes but I 'blink' onto the wand and brush it upwards. This also isn't one of those lengthening mascaras that make your lashes look wispy because of how it defines your lashes. The look is like you've got thin and long lashes but because there's so many of these individual lashes, it still looks dense. It also doesn't feel heavy or wet, it's easy to apply and doesn't take much time to get great results. That being said, it's more on the natural look side of the spectrum - if you're looking for drama or volume, this is definitely not the mascara for you.

I also love that it's not waterproof but lasts me all day with no smudging or flaking. I have pretty oily eyelids so that's impressive! It also makes eye makeup removal such a breeze.

However, water can easily remove this mascara. I sometimes have allergies so my eyes get itchy and teary, and I have to be careful with how I dab away at the tears in order to not smudge my mascara at the same time because it doesn't take much water.

Another negative I will say is that the travel size is not worth your money. I've used it for a month and a half and it's already finishing. I always buy high end mascaras in a travel size because there's no point buying the full size when I religiously throw them out after 4-5 months (as you should). Never had an issue before and they always have enough product to get me through that time. I can already tell this one will definitely not last me that long. This mascara is tiny and if I had bought this, I would feel a little ripped off.

We'll see how I feel about repurchasing this when I'm done with mascara, but in the mean time, I will enjoy using this very much!

Edit: Unfortunately it began to make my eyes itch like crazy. Pretty sad about it, will not repurchase

This mascara was ok, it didn't clump and separated my lashes nicely but it didn't give any volume or thickness...

on 8/15/2018 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Received this as a free bday gift from a beauty store and unfortunately, I'm not impressed. I just applied it to my right eye and Too Faced Better Than Sex on my left. Looked in the mirror and no comparison. This mascara does not elongate or separate or do anything really. The BTS mascara on my left eye separates, lengthens and thickens so I would not buy the IT mascara after seeing this clear difference. Gonna toss it.