It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara

It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
Superhero Mascara

3.3

on 11/4/2017 11:24:00 PM

Went on nicely, with only a little clumping that was easily combed out, added a good amount of curl, but smudged & flaked terribly on me.

I am an IG beauty blogger. I have sensitivity to some mascaras. this is the best mascara I ever tried. it's out of stock at Australian Sephora for months now, but I will try to buy it online. length, volume, no sensitivity.

on 9/19/2017 6:37:00 PM

I was really impressed with the actual formula and performance of this mascara, but unfortunately the packaging is a deal breaker. After several uses the tube becomes completely gunky where the tube meets. It is messy to wipe it off and wastes product. It's a shame because it works great providing nice length even without a primer.

on 10/22/2017 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I know people are saying this mascara is clumpy but I fell in love with it when I got a sample in my ipsy bag and it didn't clump. When I bought the full size from sephora it was fine the first few times and then it started to clump and I figured out why. It needs to be stored UPRIGHT. When it's stored on it's side, like we all store our mascaras and tube shaped makeup, something weird happens inside that makes it apply clumpy. When I started storing it upright it applies beautifully. Lengthens, volumizes, and gives my eyelashes a nice dramatic look but apply sparingly and with a very light hand.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite mascara! it takes two coats to get the super dramatic look, but one coat will do just fine! I hate the price and I ordered the Essence dupe, we will see how that goes. I have purchased this 3x... if the Essence one isn't close, I will repurchase again. I'm going on a week long vacation trip and have this In my bag because it does wonders for my lashes!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I received this as a Christmas gift and really liked it. It quickly and easily made my lashes thick and dramatic. As it aged there would be too much product on the brush - from base to tip of bristles and started to flake, but it was past it's done date at that point ;).

I love the brush, I have small, semi-hooded eyes and the brush isn't so huge that I was always hitting my hood.

I only wear mascara on my upper lashes but never experienced smearing.

Too pricey for me to rebuy, but I quite enjoyed it.

I bought this instead of my Chanel Le Volume (which I have reviewed in the past and have grown to love more over time) because a blogger I like said it was her HG mascara. Yuck. I mean, I guess if you like the fake eyelash if not for the clumps look it's awesome. But I like thickness and volume without clumps. I know there are some women who like that look, but I'm not one of them.

on 9/4/2017 7:03:00 PM

I got a sample size of this with my purchase of the CC cream, and I'm not a fan. I have long lashes and this stuff is super clumpy and just takes the curl right out of them.

Brush is tacky. Formula cheap and clumpy. But man, it can hold a curl.

on 8/26/2017 2:10:00 PM

This is a very good, all-around mascara. I got it as a sample in a beauty box I subscribe to, but I'm seriously considering buying the full size when the sample runs out. I've been reaching for it more than any other mascaras I own.

It does everything you would want a mascara to do -- gives you length, gives you volume, and definitely does NOT flake badly! I've also been using the Better Than Sex by Too-Faced and unfortunately, they fail in the flaking department (passing in everything else) whereas this doesn't.