3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a day ago

Yeah...this is a super clumpy nightmare.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

a month ago

When I first started using this, I did NOT understand all the hype. The first few weeks this was more like Super Villain mascara. One eye application would be great then the other would be clumpy and smudgy or my lashes would fuse together into one glob. After a few weeks of use, and the product drying out some, it got better but I still have to be careful when applying to not end up with mascara all over the place. I always wipe the brush off a bit because there's so much product on it. The overall look is nice - it gives length and volume, but I also have to be careful not to touch my lashes at all or there will be flakes everywhere. It's turned out to be not terrible, but definitely not worth all the work. Will not be buying it again!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

5 months ago

Bleah. SA recommenced this and it’s not lengthening, lashes are super clumpy. I get better results with my L’Oréal superstar at half the price. Don’t waste your money.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesOther

5 months ago

For the price, this is a terrible mascara. I tried a free sample and I am super happy I didn't pay to try the full size. It is a wet formula, but at the same time thick, clumpy and flaky. It smudges by the end of the day and gives me shudder worthy Faye Baker spider lashes. The clumps are a pain to comb out. I end up with a smudgy mess from the brush on my upper eyelid when I apply that I have to clean up from the long thick plasticky brush. There are much better mascaras out there by Lancome, L'oreal, Dior - at both the department store and drug store. There are much worse ones too - hence the 2 lippies.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 months ago

What I like-the brush. It stays on and doesn't flake. What I don't like- it gets clumpy after only a couple weeks use and no matter how careful I am the product tends to get all over the top of the tube. Its currently my go to mascara because of the brush. I'm not a fan of the newer hard rubber type brushes.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 months ago

Nope, not for me. I got a mini-size with a Sephora order and was excited to try it, but after a week of use, I tossed it. It clumps right up on my lashes, which I HATE -- it held the curl a little bit but I can't deal with clumps. It also left little tiny bits of mascara on my lashes and didn't comb through nicely, another pet peeve. My lashes looked spidery and stiff after application and when I brushed them out with a clean spoolie the curl fell and the mascara flaked down onto my under-eye area. The one plus to this mascara is that it's very, very black. As mentioned, I already tossed it out and wouldn't buy it again. (Happy to have tried it though, another high-end mascara to cross off the list.)

About reviewer (354 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

7 months ago

This mascara is really a mixed bag for me. I've had the full size and the sample size, both of which I got in subscription boxes. It's a wetter formula, and it doesn't dry quickly. It leaves little tiny clumpy balls on my lashes. It does give me quite a bit of volume and length, I will definitely give it that. But the really bad part for me is that it smudges-I look like a racoon within a couple of hours.

About reviewer (501 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

7 months ago

I've used this mascara almost exclusively for the past year and liked it so much I bought it for my daughters. In an attempt to save a little $ I stocked up with a 2 for $30 deal through HSN. For some reason the tubes I bought from them have been flakey. My one daughter noticed it as well and by the end of the day we are rubbing mascara flakes out of our eyes. Very disappointing since I had thought we found our holy grail mascara. To be fair, one of my daughters still loves it and repurchased (from Ulta this time)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

from

8 months ago

I have been using a sample of this mascara and I am blown away by it. It instantly gives volume & length to my lashes and looks as if I am wearing false eyelashes. It does not flake or smudge on me throughout the day like some other mascaras I have used. My only minor complaint would be that I have to use an eyelash comb (sometimes) to unclump a few lashes here and there; but other than that, this mascara is great! Better than others I have used in the same genre.

About reviewer (1350 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

8 months ago

One of the worst mascaras I’ve ever used. The brush doesn’t have enough bristles to comb through my lashes. The formula dries very quickly and flakes. You would think a fast drying formula would have the advantage of not smearing. But, somehow it achieves that undesirable effect on my bottom lash. The formula in the bottle dries very fast as well and becomes clumpy. Thankfully, this was a travel-size sample. Can’t imagine how difficult a full-size long brush would be to use.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35