no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

Sweet top notes of peony, some raspberry, some mandarin, creme brulee, caramelised sugar, milk, and waxy crayons. I love this part but the raspberry/mandarin fruit only lasts for 10 minutes. Mostly this fragrance is a base that smells like a blend of Avon's Secret Fantasy Star / Aromadisiac for Her. A pleasant fruity floral, but I'm annoyed how Avon just gave me what I already brought from them. I already have Avon Secret Fantasy Star and Aromadesiac, as well as the Katy Perry Meow and Black XS they were inspired by. To give me what I already have in new packaging really annoys the heck out of me. I think this is why Avon gets the reputation of being derivative. Or why I hear people state "Avon fragrances smell all the saaaame!". Weird bottle shape in this Fergie line is hard to store with my other fragrances and the lid doesn't feel like it fits the bottle properly. Doesn't click shut nicely. I have to squeeze it on and forcefully yank it off. Style - Fruity Floral Gourmand Top Notes - raspberry Heart Notes - peony Base Notes - sandalwood crème brulee

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Berry (a little like plum or blackcurrant but not as rich), quite sweet&vanilla like, especially in the body spray. I got a sample of the perfume and this wasnt so vanillary. Quite strong. I dont find that its overly girly or young like some of them as its a bit richer and would class it as a night time scent. I like it.I'm 31 if it makes any difference. Average lasting power.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

This is a nice, light everyday type of scent. Outspoken Party! is a nice blend of sweet berry, soft peony floral floating in a base of vanilla cream. Fruity scents are not my fave, but I like how soft this scent is and the note of peony, which is one of my fave scents.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

Age44-55