Palladio Beauty Crushed Metallic Shadow

Palladio Beauty Crushed Metallic Shadow

3.3

on 7/30/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up in the shade Zodiac, which is a typical metallic silver. It was on clearance at Sally Beauty Supply for $1.99. On the Palladio website they're $6.50/each. I wanted a silver eyeshadow & am glad that I got a good deal on this one. However, I wouldn't repurchase this if I ever used it up. It applies beautifully, but is quite sheer and needs to be built up. Wear time is okay but could probably be extended with the use of an eyeshadow primer... I don't use one and most of the color has worn off by the end of the day. I'm sure I can find a silver eyeshadow single that performs better than this one for around the $7 price-point.

on 3/2/2017 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This shadow has a nice metallic shimmer and good pigmentation. I found I got better pigment using my finger over a fluffy brush. I think an old school sponge tip would work as well. unfortunately the shade I chose had glitter. I got stardust, a pretty champagne. this had glitter fall out that went under my eyes and i think some fell in my contacts. So that bothered me. Some of the shades did not appear to have the glitter in, so those are probably better. The purple and cranberry colored shades say. Because of the glitter thing, i would not repurchase this particular color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was extremely excited to try these out. In the past I only liked matte formulas but recently I feel like shimmery eye shadows are more youthful & flattering.

Palladio has released some awesome products in the past but these shadows were a let down. They are very sheer, and apply like pure shimmer. I was hoping they'd be packed with pigment. :(

2 nice things I will note about these shadows are the texture and shade selection. These shadows are very buttery, despite lacking pigment. As for shades...Palladio has some unique ones. Light Year is a beautiful warm pink-y champagne hue that reminds me of Too Faced's Silk Teddy.

I won't repurchase. To be honest I can't even use the ones I bought.