Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner

Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner

on 10/17/2017 3:05:00 AM

Great non drying toner.. Leaves my combo skin feeling clean, soft, and preps my skin well for the next steps in my beauty routine. Huge bottle for under $8, it's really a no brainer!

I cannot stop myself from writing a review for this product. This is so cheap and yet it is so outstanding in terms of getting rid of excess soap left behind after washing my face. It is also very hydrating (non-drying) and it works so well with my current skin routine (Retin A, Glycolic Acid rotation). It also preps my skin for serums and minimizes my pores as well. Overall, an amazing product and should definitely be added as a listed brand here on Makeupalley.

Highly recommend and you can only get this at Walmart. Hope this helps!

on 1/26/2016 11:13:00 AM

Just want to say that I love expensive products, for the most part, they are just more elegant and luxurious to use. But, I'm not going to fork over my cash for nice packaging alone, and IF I can find a similar formula in a cheaper brand, I'm certainly going to try it out!

I found this in Rite Aid. A 16oz for $6.99, though it's a dollar less at Walmart. There are 3 options, this one which is pink and alcohol free and has aloe and vitamin E, a green one which has alcohol and is for oily skin, and a yellow one which I think is pore perfecting, not sure if it has alcohol or not.

What I love is how NICE this feels on my skin. I use it after cleansing, on a cotton pad like any toner, and it does the job - what is awesome is that it just feels EXPENSIVE. It's not cooling,or stripping, doesn't burn or sting at all...my skin just feels good, soothed, and smooth (not tight) and clean afterwards. It's very lightly scented, but nothing overpowering.

Definitely going to keep using this!