L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pinks - Eva's Delicate Rose

No Image

on 7/19/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have such a soft spot for L'Oreal lipsticks, the fragrance takes me back to my much younger days. Ok, enough reminiscing.

This lipstick is my kind of "matte". I would call it more of a demi-matte with micro shimmer. It is not drying and applies easily. The only downside would be it settles into the lip lines a little bit, so you need to press your lips together before smiling. However, the color is so lovely, it's forgivable. As long a L'Oreal keeps making this, I will buy. Actually, any color made for Eva is perfect for my coloring.

This is a beautiful, mid toned, warm rose color. If you are an olive/yellow skin tone and have a difficult time wearing pinks, you will love this.

L'Oreal has always been at the top of my drugstore brand list.

on 1/25/2016 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the Color Riche collections and how they feature celebrities and the corresponding color to each of them. When finding a color, just match or compare yourself to the celebrity's coloring(of course nothing is set in stone and in the end you can buy the shade you want). Eva Longoria has been featured in each collection and I am very similar if not the same coloring as her so naturally I chose her colors. With the pinks, I chose this one.

It is called the "Delicate Rose Collection" but Eva's Rose is not a true rose color; It is more like hot pink-coral. A warm, bright, mid-toned, pink. Regardless if it is a "true rose" color or not, the lipstick color brightens up my face and gives me some warmth, and life without looking clownish. I have tan skin, with yellow undertones and dark features. It's very pigmented and goes on smooth and sets to a soft matte finish. Does not dry out my lips and the color lasts nearly all day even through eating and drinking. It leaves a hot pink stain on my lips. One of the things I adore from L'oreal's lipsticks is the smell. It has that classic, vintage, rose-wax, lipstick smell that makes me feel extra feminine and luxurious.

This costs a bit more than regular lipsticks at the drugstore but this is still pretty cheap compared to lipsticks at expensive counters. This lipstick is THE perfect dupe for Urban Decay's Naked lipstick in Streak. Eva's Rose is a fraction of the cost and looks and performs the exact same, if not better(Loreals last longer throughout the day) . Like all the Prive exclusive collections, I hope Loreal does not discontinue this! Will buy again

Popular Lipsticks