Uploaded by csidephoto

price range

Reviews

1.0

12 months ago

If you have dry, sensitive skin that gets easily irritated, and/or roseaca, stay away.
It left me my face drier, redder and tighter than before I used the mask. Couldn't even keep it on for longer than 10 minutes as the tight feeling was becoming too much.
Worst sheet mask I have yet tried.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/13/2017

No complaints about this mask and we were left feeling hydrated, and our skin felt excellent. The packaging was exquisite, and the masks felt pretty lux.

Super hydrating mask. We loved using these, and I ended up repurchasing a variety pack of different types of Karuna masks. At $10/mask they are somewhat pricey, and they do rip easily.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (306 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Mar/17/2017

This sheet mask has great ingredients and is VERY WELL SATURATED! There was lots of excess moisture in the package, which I actually appreciated, because it gave more serum-y goodness to massage into the skin. I dislike when a sheet mask feels dry. This one was super wet. I'm not sure it did any miracles, but it was comfortable to wear, soothing and a bit moisturizing. I have a few more …Read more

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/08/2016

OK, it is only "amazing" if you use it for the time recommended or up to an hour for an intensive treatment. From personal experience, do NOT fall asleep with this on! I fell asleep (or napped lol) for almost 2 hours and instead of providing moisture, it ended up drying my face out and caused my skin to be ridiculously hot, bumpy and just uncomfortable! so would not recommend leaving it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Jan/25/2016

A lightly scented hydrating sheet mask with a host of good for the skin ingredients. This is an easy to apply moist sheet mask that you leave on the skin for 10-20 minutes. This mask did not irritate my skin. Contains hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, skin soothing extracts of chamomile, licorice and aloe. Also contains to peptides. My skin looked and felt soft and hydrated.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3076 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool