Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation

No Image

on 8/20/2017 4:08:00 PM

This is just amazing! It gives perfect airbrushed medium coverage and stays all day on. I love luminous finish and usually glowy foundations tend to wear off, but not this. I can be sure that my makeup is still perfect by the end of the day. Only con is that I have to order this online because it's not sold in my country. And yeah it is expensive but I think its easily worth it!

on 9/6/2016 5:40:00 AM

Cle de peau radiant fluid foundation is definitely my HG foundation. I will NOT consider using any other foundation after using CDP's radiant fluid foudnation. This foundation embodies everything you can ask for in a foundation- super natural finishing with super natural glow. Coverage is medium. This foundation does not require touch ups throughout the day. My face is pretty small and the only problem of my skin is that my skin tone is pretty uneven. This bottle can last for over one year for me as I do not do full pump. i only need like 3/4 pump each time and it will give me a descent coverage.

This foundation works on any age. My auntie, who is about 50 years old, also uses this foundation and this foundation works on her LIKE A DREAM. She looks like she has perfect skin with a very descent glow on her face. Srsly, she has never looked that good before!

I first heard about this foundation through a friend. I always think she does not wear any makeup and her skin is just flawless. She always looks radiant and natural until one day i saw her in bare face- she still has good skin but her skin tone is definitely uneven. Then I asked her what foundation does she use and she told me its Cle de peau.

on 1/24/2016 11:45:00 PM

I have normal skin and, apart from my dark under eye circles, I have little to conceal. Because I have fairly good skin, so I use only the tiniest bit (perhaps less than a full pump) as less is more. I10 is perfect for my pale & fair skin with neutral/green undertones; the watery fluid is easily absorbed into the skin, less like makeup and more like skincare. The finish it imparts so incredibly natural: my skin looks freshly moisturised, without a hint of foundation. It is brighter (there is an illuminating effect) and more even (while sheer there is some coverage) and yet the foundation itself remains invisible.I set this with CdP's Loose Powder and it lasts all day. While the powder can make it appear more matte, the 'radiance' certainly builds up over time, but never to the point where you look oily instead of moisturised. To top it off, my skin is obsessed with this foundation. I was skeptical of the skincare claims at first, but I swear my skin looks smoother and more radiant after removing my makeup than it did in the morning before I put this foundation on. Yes, it's incredibly expensive, but you get what you pay for. I knew I was paying for quality, but even at S$175, it blew my mind.

Depending on your skin type, perhaps some of you would opt for the Cream Foundation (oilier skins) or the Silky Cream Foundation (drier skins). I've heard fantastic things about those foundations, too, and judging from this one, I am 100% sure those won't disappoint either.

I would also like to note that radiant fluid foundation's packaging is sheer perfection. It is housed in a light & opaque plastic bottle, with a stylish jewelled cap. Weighty glass bottles are pure luxury, but they are impractical. Light breaks down the product, which may in turn shorten the product lifespan. I don't remember my sources for this but it seems to me to be true because when I looked at the expiration date at the bottom of the bottles, I found that my glass bottle of Lingerie de Peau says "9M" while my Radiant Fluid Foundation lists "24M." Yes, that's correct - this formula will expire in no less than two years. If you use foundation everyday and you can finish a bottle in half a year or so, I suppose this won't matter much. But if you never seem to finish your foundation before it's time to throw it away? It means everything.