Lancome Hydra Zen Eye

Lancome Hydra Zen Eye

2.5

on 9/13/2016 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a fairly basic eye cream, which is an eye gel. Helps with puffiness and dark circles. I will say the price is outrageous for what it is, but I do like that it is in a pump (more sanitary than a jar).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very basic eye cream. I did not see any improvements after using it for about 2 'months. Got it on sale, which made it worth it as a lot of eye creams are super expensive.

on 4/20/2012 6:58:00 PM

I'm into my second tube of product now and I'll buy again. It is great for me, diminishes puffiness, leaves refresing feeling, good moisturizer, good wrinkle- control (it will not take wrinkles 'off', but definetly helps to keep them away).
I use it both morning and evening, don't feel the need to change or combune with smth else.
By the way, I've always had drk circles and it keeps them under control.
Also, I've been using contact leses for over 15 years, no problem whatsoever with this product.
Packaging is nice, pumps out small small quantity of product, just what you need. A tube lasts me 5 to 6 weeks, better than expected for 15 ml, twice per day use.

i actually didnt mind this product... it revitalizes my eyes and brings down the puffyness....perfect for hangovers :P bit expensive for what you get... but one pump is enough for both eyes :) i know i said i would buy it again but.. only if i had some extra cash or a gift card

on 2/14/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice and cooling. Helps depuff and moisturize the eye area. Nothing spectacular but a good basic eye gel.

on 2/11/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a very light, moisturizing gel. It's so far the only eye cream that hasn't given me milia or accentuated my under eye wrinkles. I don''t have problems with puffiness, so can't say if it's effective in that respect.

This is an eye contour gel cream, good for as it says tired, puffy eyes. NOT. it is a white-ish gel cream with a very good texture i d say but no results. major disappointment from lancome, one as well that costs around 30 quid. i bought this as my eyes get tired from sitting in front of the pc, so I need a quick 'pick me up' for eyes, something that at least gives me the feeling of rested, hydrated, sparkly eyes. if you want that, just don't buy this. rodial's glamtox eye is much better, even the origins one for tired eyes. no result in the morning either, especially when your eye area feels swollen and you want to feel like human. no result with the calming effect, either. NOTHING. and I don't even suffer from major puffiness problems. worst of all, i bought this is december and it has just finished. it only lasts for two months. quite unbelievable.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the older version of this eye cream and it was completely unnecessary.

This was the first eye cream I ever bought. Even though the saleslady told me that I did not need it, my lack of knowledge caused me to buy it.

Besides it's mediocre moisturizing role, this eye cream does nothing for my dark circles and puffy under eye. Too expensive and any other drugstore brands would have worked the same.

on 4/6/2010 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ummm... I don't like this at all. I don't think it really dose much to my eye area. Once I put it on I can feel a slight tightening, but that's about it. I don't see any difference in my dark circles or fine lines. Lucky I only have the sample size, I will not be buying again!

on 7/20/2010 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It doesn't nourish enough.Waste of money. crap. need to find a better one. went on a flight ended up with nothing left.