Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette so much and I use it every day. Good pigmentation, blendable, good color choices.

on 9/5/2016 10:38:00 AM

If you're looking for a makeup artist review about blendability, undertones, which brushes to use etc I'm afraid I can't comment anything along those lines. What I can say is, it took me 3 months to decide which higher-end eyeshadow palette to buy, and after comparing this one with 6 other close runners up I'm so happy with my decision. Only after buying it did I find out that the top row is cool colours, middle row is warm colours and bottom row is pink/purple based. I wore this for the first time to a wedding - during the day I only wore it light and at night I didn't have time to wash everything off and start again so I just added darker colours hoping for the best, and even forgot to spray setting spray... And it blended perfectly well together and didn't move all night!! I know this isn't a professional review by any means but I'm just trying to be honest in saying that after so long researching and testing and deciding, I'm really fond of this palette and I understand the hype.

on 8/9/2016 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

If you only ever invest in one matte eyeshadow pallette, Tartelette In Bloom pallete should be the one. I love all the shades from the light to the deep. So many different looks, so many good colours. It's not one of those palettes where you only ever end up using like 3 or 4 out of the 12/16 shades (looking at you ABH Self Made Pallet). You will actually want to experiment with all the beautiful colours.

The packaging is really sturdy as well. I traveled to 4 countries with this thing in my carry on and my checked in luggage and no breakage, no falling out piece.

In Australia, this thing is obviously quite pricey and if its not out of stock, you're lucky at least in Melbourne. I bought mine in Sephora in Singapore for $72 SGD (pretty much 1:1 conversion rate.)

Video Reviews & Tutorials