Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

#1- The butteriness of these shadows are to die for! I'd heard a lot of complaints because they were powdery and hard to work with. However I purchased this when I'd first REALLY started messing with eyeshadows and I thought they were very easy to work with. The top two middle colors I haven't used at all. I can still the tarte mark in them. They are just too cool toned for me, as I think warmer tones work best for me. The other colors are great. My favorite is the bottom row. I was hoping the dark brown-red color would've been more red, but still a very beautiful color. Love this palette. Debating getting the other tartlette palette. Ohh and the smell is my favorite.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautifully packaged in a gold an purple case, this palette is the perfect palette for someone new to makeup. It suits nearly every skin color and every eye color. When I go on trips, I take this. I can lean towards browns or towards purples with this versatile basic kit. Plus, the case is solid with a huge mirror. You could even go from day to evening by using some of the darker shadows and a few could even serve as blush or eyeliner. Great buy I am glad I purchased.

on 1/17/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Not only does this palette last all day on my oily lids, but it doesn't crease. It shows up beautifully and stays exactly how I applied it on my dark NC42 skin. Yes ladies of deeper skintones, this looks great on us! All of the shades show up differently (unlike the Lorac pro palettes) in a good way, and the variety and finishes are perfect. The only shades I find myself not using are the near black/brown shades, but the deep burgundy is one of my fave outer V shades and the lightest shimmer (Funny Girl) is comparable to MAC Honeylust in a more pigmented form or the beautiful shimmer Luscious in the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. This is definitely my fave palette and were I to pan it or lose it, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. My gripe with this is that I wish the packaging were less fragile and more substantial, but other than that, it's quite beautiful to look at.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The Tartelette in bloom is hands down my favorite palette. I have Naked1 and 2, Smashbox Full Exposure, and Too Faced palettes and the Tartelette is still the winner. I can make so many different looks with this and love the quality of the eyeshadow. The pigment and ease of application is great. The packaging is sturdy and functional as well as beautiful. I love the mattes and shimmers. Smells amazing. This is that one palette that I open and stare at for no reason. I also bought the Tartelette Tease as a supplement (it doesn't need a supplement, but the colors are just different enough to make it worth it) and it is on par with quality too.

The shadows blend easy. It was a great palette for a beginner. It has an array of transition and crease shades. It is the palette that requires the least thought and planning for me to put together a look.

Longevity update: today I ran for over an hour in the rain. My eyeshadow still looked the same as when I left the house. Can't say the same for my mascara. Just makes me love this palette more!

on 9/30/2016 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really versatile palette because the left half contains daytime colors, and the right half contains smokey mattes to easily transition to an evening look,and there's a mix of warm, cool, and neutral shades. Finish wise, there's 3 midtoned shimmers, and the rest are all mattes that are just as buttery and pigmented as the shimmers. One thing that I first noticed about this is that it faintly smells of vanilla and it interestingly seems to be one of the ingredients! I also like the cute sturdy packaging that comes with a good mirror. Purchased mine for less than $50 on Sephora which I think is a fair price since each shadow is average size. Overall, a great palette that I would repurchase.

on 8/28/2016 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have quiet a few palettes and the Tartelette palettes hold a place of their own. What won me over is the fact that these eye-shadows stay on my oily lids even without a primer. I can even use these as a base and they hold my other shadows all day.

They are not as pigmented as Kat Von D's (I doubt any palette is) but they are second place for me, especially for the mattes.

The shadows are different, they are dryer and slightly powdery but on the eyelids they are pigmented and the colours stay true. I love the colours in this palette and my eye-shadow is on point with these on all day.

Fell in love with Tarte's Tartelette eye-shadows then checked out a blush and fell in love with that too, so am loving Tarte right now.

Video Reviews & Tutorials